Coronavirus Thread Political

This is the political Coronavirus thread. Since folks seem hellbent on making a matter that should bring Americans together political in nature, we have this thread. Spew venom, but cover your mouth so as to not spread the contagion.
As always, all forum rules apply in this thread. Below are links to previous political arguments for reference.

Hopefully it will keep Americans at arms length, at least for a while. ; )

“trump’s katrina”

which side is really politicizing this?

1 Like

Of course the matter of COVID-19 is political. Treatment and prevention without national policy isn’t going to magically happen. But it being political doesn’t preclude Americans from coming together to work out those policy decisions.

4 Likes

Democrats hoax.

Making decisions based on what we know instead of some future, hypothetical unknown figure is panicking? I think you have it backwards.

"Mr. Trump said that news outlets like CNN were “doing everything they can to instill fear in people,” while some Democrats were “trying to gain political favor by saying a lot of untruths.” His acting White House chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, went even further, telling conservative activists that journalists were hyping the coronavirus because “they think this will bring down the president; that’s what this is all about.”

"Donald Trump Jr. on Democratic party response to Coronavirus: “Anything that they can use to try to hurt Trump, they will. Anything he does in a positive sense, like you heard from the reporter that was just suspended from ABC, they will not give him credit for. The playbook is old at this point. For them to try to take a pandemic and seemingly hope that it comes here and kills millions of people so that they could end Donald Trump’s streak of winning is a new level of sickness.”

Yeah, its just one side. :roll_eyes:

the hysteria over it is

Good Lord.

pointing out how democrats like schumer etc are politicizing this is not politicizing

1 Like

i know but thats how obviously idiotic, desperate and ridiculous the dems are

Check the OPs in the first post. Looks pretty even.

Good Lord. You just pointed out Donnie and Jr. pantingly politicizing this disease.

1 Like

One cannot disparage the good name of Trump, even its its the loser ferret-faced son who just spouts ■■■■■■■■ like Dems wanting millions to die just to end Daddy’s treak of “winning”.

Clearly that’s not political. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

i dont count anonymous posts on message boards in the wide scale politicization of a flu virus by democrats

again, for the politically remedial, it’s not politicizing when you point how desperately it is being politicized.

although the dems want you to think that, of course, and good job

1 Like

The Coronavirus is not a flu virus.

According to the above page, the flu is currently having more of an impact - as in 10,000 dead over the last few months - than the coronavirus.

This may change when the new tests go out and PERHAPS find out that those dying of the flu actually died of the coronavirus.

It’s even funnier that you are in here in hysterics making it…

Political.

2 Likes

i am an anonymous poster on a message board. im not in congress, or on the national political scene.

in short, as i often need to say, this is not about me

So the voters don’t matter? That’s what this forum is made up of.