Coronavirus Thread Political II

This is the political Coronavirus thread. Since folks seem hellbent on making a matter that should bring Americans together political in nature, we have this thread. Spew venom, but cover your mouth so as to not spread the contagion.
As always, all forum rules apply in this thread. Below are links to previous political arguments for reference.

2 Likes

It is the Chinese Virus.

It’s Chines bat virus. Get it right. :wink:

It’s strongly a hoax virus.

1 Like

It’s a corona virus. This particular one is included in a family of viruses. Have you ever had a cold? That’s a corona virus. Some flu strains are a corona virus. Some forms of this particular virus are present in bats, but it’s incorrect to call it “Chinese Bat Virus”. there is certainty that “Chinese Bat Virus” is what it is.

Logic is no longer welcome here. Welcome back.

Can you explain why it is a “hoax virus”? Please tell us what “hoax” is killing Americans.

Sarcasm doesn’t come across well in print sometimes. :wink:

This doesnt bring people together

1 Like

First rattle out of the box! :rofl:

1 Like

@JayJay

Why are you sure I like social distancing?

Did you say that about pictures like this?

Or when Mad Maxine was calling for the continual and constant harrasing of people in the Trump administration?

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere. We’ve got to get the children connected to their parents,” Waters said at the Wilshire Federal Building, according to video of the event.

Or when people wearing maga hats were denied services, or had the hats ripped off their heads, or berated?

No I don’t think you called it bringing people together at all.

2 Likes

Deflect noted

1 Like

Did you ever say what libers and dem’s were doing was not conductive to bringing people together?

Not a deflection at all.

Calling it China (where is originated) virus (what is is) is accurate.

Is holding up a bloody severed head and telling others to harrass people whever and whenever they see them conductive to bringing people together?

1 Like

Deflection noted again.

You doing your typical dance snow. .

Nope.

Did you or did you not condem the head and calls for harrasment?

If not, then well you know.

It will go down in history as Covid-19. Literally no one but Donald is calling it that, and it is pointless for him to do it. The professionals are ignoring him.

From the thread part I

I notice after that post you never came in an posted

Why is that?

And yet you avoid what inwas talking about…as usual…

No I’m not.

You said calling it China Virus doesn’t bring poeple together.

Does saying the President isn’t quallified to operate a drive through bringing people to gether?

2 Likes