Coronavirus Thread Political

I am all for fast tracking whatever is needed, not the snake oil act by the president though.

I asked you.

So far so good.

Closing travel between counties . .
putting together a task force
Signing emergency legislation immediatly after passage by congress

What else would you like?

(on and sending naval floating hospitals to certain area’s, releasing masks and ventalators from military stock).

What else would you like?

Fauci echoed Trump’s hope in the presser, but being a man of science, he held his enthusiasm.

If enough people keep yelling at them that they aren’t taking it seriously and are too slow and too stupid, then won’t they get it done faster?

1 Like

I don’t think Trump is equipped to run the drive-thou at McDonald’s.

@GWH this thread moves so fast, it’s unwieldy to keep up.

Now that we’re well into this, would you consider going back to normal, so we could keep up with the different aspects that interest us, and not have to slog through the aspects we’re not so interested in. Even if it’s just on a trial basis.

Thanks for considering!

So this is about men of science versus people who are like Trump; exactly.

Trust the science, it look promising but that prove nothing.
don’t give people false hope.

Isn’t the same true of the drug?

8 people die instead of 13?
12 people continue with symptoms instead of 20?

By your logic, the drug should be used.

The $200K my portfolio is down, is now back, the gym is back open and I’m not laid off anymore?

This is a nightmare?

Where’s my crawfish bucket? DAMNIT JANET!

But all your gains?

News flash…Donald Trump is. Oh wait…that’s the fear isn’t it? That he just might get us through this biggest crisis since World War II. Hell it’s bigger then housing bubble…it’s bigger then 9/11 from what I’m hearing.

You are repeating yourself again and again. LOL

In spite of, not because of.

1 Like

So then start telling people not to take the vaccine when it’s start rolling out in just an 18 month cycle. It won’t have undergone the full clinicals and full studies.

For the Chinese Virus… yes

But not for COVID-19 Virus. I’d take it on doctors recommendation.

1 Like

But its ok to beat them.

12-18 months is the estimated time including required testing :thinking: