Coronavirus Thread Political II

Deflect noted

1 Like

Did you ever say what libers and dem’s were doing was not conductive to bringing people together?

Not a deflection at all.

Calling it China (where is originated) virus (what is is) is accurate.

Is holding up a bloody severed head and telling others to harrass people whever and whenever they see them conductive to bringing people together?

1 Like

Deflection noted again.

You doing your typical dance snow. .

Nope.

Did you or did you not condem the head and calls for harrasment?

If not, then well you know.

It will go down in history as Covid-19. Literally no one but Donald is calling it that, and it is pointless for him to do it. The professionals are ignoring him.

From the thread part I

I notice after that post you never came in an posted

Why is that?

And yet you avoid what inwas talking about…as usual…

No I’m not.

You said calling it China Virus doesn’t bring poeple together.

Does saying the President isn’t quallified to operate a drive through bringing people to gether?

2 Likes

The President is having the government buy up pandemic supplies.

Outbidding governors of the states that need them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/trump-told-governors-to-buy-own-virus-supplies-then-outbid-them/ar-BB11qFXk?ocid=spartandhp

Ontario will start fining people 1,000$ who violate the social distancing laws.

That’s, uh, interesting.

So had Canda closed businsses? If so how are they ever going to collect the thousand bucks?

Trump and leadership. They don’t go together.

From the article I cited:

Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker told Trump during a video conference on Thursday that his state three times lost out to the federal government on purchases of critical supplies, creating an awkward moment during the made-for-TV event at Federal Emergency Management Agency headquarters in Washington.

“I’ve got a feeling that if someone has the chance to sell to you and to sell to me, I am going to lose on every one of those,” a sheepish-sounding Baker told Trump, who chuckled at the remark.

The president replied he still wants governors to seek out their own medical equipment, like protective gear for doctors and nurses as well as respirators, but acknowledged the federal government has greater buying power than any state.

“Prices are always a component of that also. And maybe that’s why you lost to the feds, OK, that’s probably why,” Trump said.

3 Likes

Pretty much all business are closed outside of ones needed to operate either working from home, or laid off. Canada had 500,000 people apply for EI this week.

another 80 billion has been earmarked for further assistance programs.

another undetermined amount has been earmarked to put forward for facilities to switch to producing medical supplies (brewers making hand sanitizers, etc)

He doesnt know how to.

1 Like

Walmart Canada has said they will hire up to 10,000 people to fill relief position to keep supplies running.

Most Canadian stores have opened senior hours in the morning where all other shoppers are barred from entering.

2 Likes

The U.S/CAN border is now closed to all non essential travel.

If you were put in a drive through. No training on the register or anthing . . could you do it?

I’m pretty sure with training the president could. Might not have the best maners to those coming through the line . . . but I’ve delt with plenty of those type people at the drive through over the years.

Yes…I’m fairly sure it wouldn’t take me long. But I also have empathy for people.

Lol trump will never ever be trained