Trump told Bob Woodward he knew Coronavirus was bad- and there are tapes

I never said you don’t care about people with COVID. I know you were laughing at me for caring as much as I do. I spoke to this earlier even…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Look and laugh at the fool who is upset to learn that tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of his fellow American brothers and sisters lives could have been spared from this deadly virus if the Chief Executive, who KNEW from the beginning how bad this was and was going to be, had actually acted on the information he had, and not secretly shared it with a ■■■■■■■ reporter instead of the nation. Point and laugh at me. Say it is “virtue signalling” as if you know for even a second what is in my heart.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5 Likes

Look at this:

KAYLEIGH McENANY (a little while ago):
“The President didn’t downplay the virus.”

LITERAL TRUMP QUOTATION FROM WOODWARD’S TAPES:
“I wanted to always play it down.”

What kind of brain worms do you have to look at these lying, ■■■■■■■■ and say, Yeah, I’m votin’ for that! All my rightwing family and friends were parroting his ■■■■■■■■ line from back then about the sniffles and the flu. People here did it, too:

Jeezus.

12 Likes

“It is what it is.”

1 Like

I wonder if there is a thread here that goes back to that time to see how the President’s rhetoric that he knew full well was false parroted here.

Does such a thread exist?

It is so damn infuriating. Trump is a cancer that has fully metastasized and needs to be cut out of our society once and for all. And every single last one of his complicit traitors in Congress that have enabled him for all of this time are carcinogens that need to be destroyed and removed from public office forever.

1 Like

Funny that…

The one thing I can never get over is how desperate to be liked Trump sounds in one on one interviews with the big papers. Like he wants the NYT and the Post to love him so badly.

1 Like

All the while non Trumpers are pointing out the insanity of it and being told we are suffering from TDS.

Yeah… quite a blast from the past.

Think of how differently things would have gone if the President shared his knowledge that covid is dangerous.

I wonder how many of those posts from the wayback hold up.

This happened the same day trump told Woodward that the virus was deadlier than the flu.

https://twitter.com/secpompeo/status/1225836989393534976?s=21

He also does the “I know something you don’t know” thing with reporters, to show how very important he is.

1 Like

Did that with the Russian in the oval office, remember how he revealed top secret israeli intel to em?

1 Like

Trump to Woodward on February 7

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed. And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”

1 Like

Yeah it sounds like he may have disclosed the existence of a nuclear weapons system that isn’t exactly treaty-compliant, from the way the Pentagon reacted.

The military spokesman said they were surprised that Trump would reveal it, which by their standards is screaming HOLY ■■■■ WHAT DID HE DO WHAT DID HE DO.

1 Like

And it can be cured with a miracle drug.

Allan

1 Like

Now push your chairs closer together I don’t like the way the spacing looks. People might think there’s a problem.

1 Like

Give them until Monday. It’ll take that long to recycle another lib’s histrionics.

1 Like

I knew the supporters wouldn’t care.

7 Likes

TDS - Trump Defense Syndrome

1 Like

This ain’t a lib talking it’s the POTUS.

Allan

1 Like