Trump told Bob Woodward he knew Coronavirus was bad- and there are tapes

Woodward book: Trump says he knew coronavirus was ‘deadly’ and worse than the flu while intentionally misleading Americans.

Not surprising. That was on Jan 28, btw.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bob-woodward-rage-book-trump/2020/09/09/0368fe3c-efd2-11ea-b4bc-3a2098fc73d4_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-high_woodward-1210p%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans

link to article. Trump encouraged a nation of followers who fought against masks, social distancing and science all for his own ego. He knew what he was doing by playing this down and feeding his followers.

named sources with audio to support. can’t run from this.

2 Likes

From trump’s own mouth, just in case anyone asks for a source.

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1303727747899035649?s=21

1 Like

Trump called Woodward and revealed that he thought the situation was far more dire than what he had been saying publicly.

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump said in a Feb. 7 call. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”

“This is deadly stuff,” the president repeated for emphasis.

I guess that’s why Trump acted so early by cutting off flights from China while Nancy was telling people to head down to down town and party…

Tapes…lol! Dems love tapes… LMAO!

And it’s WAPO… The king of Russian conspiracy theories. You guys need to wait three weeks to see if WAPO is telling the truth…

1 Like

no, it’s the flu. posters here have said so.

This man is an absolute monster. He has blood-stained hands. He knew this virus was airborne, deadly, and here in our country. And instead of taking the steps to prepare the nation and work to fight this thing with the full force of the United States Government and its resources, he instead played it down, discouraged essential protective measures like mask-usage and following CDC guidelines for States to re-open, etc. And the result is we are barreling towards 400,000 dead Americans by the end of this year alone.

Imagine if a deadly storm was heading towards the nation, but the government hid its forecast modeling from the public because it didn’t want to cause “panic.” Hiding the data would have zero impact on the force of the impending storm, but would put countless lives at risk.

History is going to be absolutely brutal to this man and his complicit traitors to the nation in Congress that enabled him.

4 Likes

What makes this even more tragic is that there are people out there who will vote for Trump even after this is made public. Here we have a clear and present danger to the United States sitting in the Oval Office, and there are people who are just fine with that.

For the good of this nation, Trump HAS to go. There is no other option. I’m not even a democrat, and I’ve been working the phones as a volunteer on Biden’s campaign. And that’s after being a lifetime republican. Let’s get to work folks. Donate - volunteer - do whatever you can. Let’s just get this threat to our Republic out of office on November 3. Work as if your life depends on it - because it very well may.

Gosh, not one example of his hands are blood stained… Did he send old people to die in nursing homes like Cuomo or something? Let ISIS keeps escaping to kill later perhaps?

Bomb libya into chaos or something? No he’s nominated for the Nobel Peace prize because of hi middle east peace plan

Let violent mobs burn down cites perhaps…lol!

2 Likes

yes, tapes. listen for yourself.

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1303727747899035649?s=20

He would not have restricted travel from China if it had been “the flu”. He did not set the CDC meeting with governors or set up a task force because it was nothing. Nobody rushed out and tried to get it for fun. WashPo so desperate before the election…and this is rehashed old news, btw, just like the not attending the ceremony in France.
I look to actions taken, not tweets.

whataboutism is cool.

2 Likes

Yes. There are recordings.

The President knew back in The begging of February that Covid is airborne and a lot deadlier than the Flu.

How does this jive with His actions afterward?

Trump on Thursday, February 27th
“It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”

and the virus is nearly as contagious of deadly as predicted. The dems are still shut down not based on science…

It is literally insane that there are going to be millions and millions of Americans that are fine with all of this. Not just fine, but ready for 4 more years of it. We are a nation lost at this point. And yes, you are correct…our life absolutely depends on removing this ■■■■■■■ psychopath from office!

1 Like

Indeed. They went through a joke of an impeachment, pulling their punches all the way. The material in the Mueller Report should have been used in the hearings, and his ass should have been convicted in the Senate. A lot of Republicans who didn’t vote for Romney are going to have a lot to answer for. Congress bears an equal amount of responsibility for allowing this to stand.

I can tell you this - I will not be voting for anyone who endorsed Trump, anyone who enabled him, or anyone who is endoresed by him. And I hope no one else does either.

2 Likes

A lot of lives could have been saved… including people in nursing homes if the deadlines of the virus was acknowledged back at the beginning of February And a national coordination plan was put into place instead of downplaying the risk and throwing it to the States.

The pandemic is “fading away. It’s going to fade away.” Trump on Wednesday, June 17th

This is one that if I was a Trump supporter I would just remain quite.

2 Likes