Trump and First Lady tested positive for Covid-19

It aged for ■■■■ and we are still making COVID political and benign when it suits the Dems and media.

2 Likes

Biden lies and deaths were far more egregious.

That is clear with this thread.

2 Likes

You can’t get Covid if you have been vaccinated? The pandemic of the unvaccinated? Those kind of lies?

4 Likes

The Fauci worship was never based on Science!, after all. The dead bodies were all about getting the Kid Sniffer elected. You could see it with every ticker taped lib celebration of the next 5,000 corpses. :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

What happened to “Joe Biden will end this, he will test, track and trace and end the Covid”? Certain posters here claimed that often. But I’ll be a nice guy and not drag up their quotes to embarrass them.

4 Likes

They were parroting Dear Sniffer like they were about to get a biscuit for being good. :rofl:

“You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

:pig_nose:

ETA:

I’m just gonna leave this right here. Within the first 20 posts, there’s libs demonstrating how the Flu was worse… right before their TV talking points started forming. :wink:

1 Like

Fauci lied.

2 Likes

giphy

1 Like

Don’t need a mask
Spray your packages

4 Likes

Totally ignore natural immunity as if it didn’t exist.

4 Likes

Contact tracing
No gain of function

2 Likes

Only one booster, after only two shots. :rofl:

5 Likes

You’d think a doctor would know better.

I thought her decrepit husband was “going to shut down the virus.”

Wishes for speedy recovery.

2 Likes

The ignorance of making a virus political, still some on the media are still doing it. A virus doesn’t care about ones ideology.

2 Likes

And here it is Taco Tuesday!

Get well soon First Lady!

3 Likes

The puppet will be limp for a few days while Dr. Jill gets well.

Coincidence?

2 Likes

Don’t make the same mistake that Whoopy Goldberg did … she’s NOT a medical doctor. :wink:

They sure do, don’t they??

:rofl:

1 Like

That was a classic. Whoopi never admitted it either.