Trump and First Lady tested positive for Covid-19

Covid has run out of political steam. :wink:

1 Like

You have a rather cynical viewpoint about life, donā€™t you. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Very few deaths occur in unvaccinated people too. The disease has either become less lethal or it has already killed off the most susceptible. The point is, Biden insinuated that Trump was to blame for 200,000 deaths ā€¦ which mostly occurred before the vaccine that Trump pushed to production was available ā€¦ yet he and his supporters (you, for example) steadfastly deny any responsibility for any of the 600,000+ deaths that have occurred on his watch with the benefit of Trumpā€™s vaccine. Trying to have it both ways is extremely hypocritical.

5 Likes

The difference is that Trump flat out lied to the American people. And he would have gotten away with it except he got caught on tape admitting he lied. And folks have argued right and left wither it was the right or wrong thing to do. IMHO it might have been the main reason that he lost the 2020 election. Biden might have made some grafts, but I canā€™t think of a single time that he lied about how serious the virus is.
We will never know how many folks might have been saved if Trump had been honest from the get-go. But I am not going to blame him or Biden for those who decided not to get the vaccine and died. I have a friend who is a Trump supporter and he told his family that he was not going to do anything that Biden suggested. And now his 31 year old son is dead because of Covid. And yet when Trump mentioned that he got the vaccine he was booed. And when he mentioned that he got the booster he got booed. And he shut up and never said anything about it again. And he didnā€™t do a PSA that might have been helpful.

Perhaps it is fair to say Trump lied to Americans, but he was only saying what Fauci told him. Then while Trump was repeating it, Fauci would change his story making Trump to appear to be lying, a process that went on through several iterations until Trump quit trusting him.

But what I would really like you to explain is, what is the difference between Trumpā€™s lies and Bidenā€™s lies? An untruth is an untruth, is it not?

3 Likes

I am not sure that anything can be proven one way or another about what Fauci was telling Trump.
It does seem to me that both Fauci and Brix were both wimps when it came to letting Trump and the WH take control of the messaging. And they were really wimps when it came to speaking out about the changes that the WH was making to official CDC notifications. I believe that a lot of what the WH did during that time was decided on the optics of the election, and not necessary was best for the American people. And there is no difference between a lie told by Trump or Biden. But every statement has to be categorized. And that can be very difficult when it comes to the statements by the POTUS.

1 Like

Many of the early Trump ā€œlies to Americansā€ were videoed with Fauci at his side, nodding in approval as Trump spoke. Many of those ā€œliesā€ were also spoken by Fauci to the Media independently of Trump. And many of the alternate lies (changes to the original lie) were spoken by Fauci to the Medis while Trump was still repeating the first lie Fauci told him. It went on that way for months ā€¦from late January well into May before Trump caught on and quit trusting Fauci.

3 Likes

It aged for ā– ā– ā– ā–  and we are still making COVID political and benign when it suits the Dems and media.

2 Likes

Biden lies and deaths were far more egregious.

That is clear with this thread.

2 Likes

You canā€™t get Covid if you have been vaccinated? The pandemic of the unvaccinated? Those kind of lies?

4 Likes

The Fauci worship was never based on Science!, after all. The dead bodies were all about getting the Kid Sniffer elected. You could see it with every ticker taped lib celebration of the next 5,000 corpses. :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

What happened to ā€œJoe Biden will end this, he will test, track and trace and end the Covidā€? Certain posters here claimed that often. But Iā€™ll be a nice guy and not drag up their quotes to embarrass them.

4 Likes

They were parroting Dear Sniffer like they were about to get a biscuit for being good. :rofl:

ā€œYouā€™re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.ā€

:pig_nose:

ETA:

Iā€™m just gonna leave this right here. Within the first 20 posts, thereā€™s libs demonstrating how the Flu was worseā€¦ right before their TV talking points started forming. :wink:

1 Like

Fauci lied.

2 Likes

giphy

1 Like

Donā€™t need a mask
Spray your packages

4 Likes

Totally ignore natural immunity as if it didnā€™t exist.

4 Likes

Contact tracing
No gain of function

2 Likes

Only one booster, after only two shots. :rofl:

5 Likes

Youā€™d think a doctor would know better.

I thought her decrepit husband was ā€œgoing to shut down the virus.ā€

Wishes for speedy recovery.

2 Likes