Trump and First Lady tested positive for Covid-19

You’re using dead bodies to defend the oldest, racist, most incompetent president this country has ever had.

Are you proud?

3 Likes

My thesis is: This happened. It did.

Why does it make you irritated enough to respond twice?

It happened. Like that. It was totally ■■■■■■ up and stupid. And it’s taboo among wingnuts to acknowledge the weird, sad truth.

You disagree? Fine.

It’s not a source of pride. But keep shooting at the sky. You might hit something I guess.

1 Like

I know why. :rofl:

“You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

:pig_nose:

2 Likes

I’m not irritated, I’m curious.

Everyone’s IQ drops when they cry like mentally challenged 2 year olds. :wink:

3 Likes

It’s a therapeutic, no matter what the Fauci Faithful chant. Do keep in mind, these are the same kinds of people who gleefully throw their small children at experimental drugs in order to feel like they have approval from authority.

Dangerous stupidity there. Not a scientific bone in their fragile bodies. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

fOlLoW tHe SciEnCe!

4 Likes

3 Likes

I demand to name the next “variant”

Bendova II

4 Likes

Bendovacron :rofl:

4 Likes

I know, right? :wink:

1 Like

We know. We have.

Looks like monkey pox is up to bat now.

Just to keep health emergencies in perspective according to their website and Wikipedia prior to Covid and since 2005, WHO has declared 5 other public health emergencies of international concern. So its not like they were just looking for the next covid.

Though to be fair Biden could say the sky is blue and a thread would be started here saying he was wrong, which would then morph into a conspiracy theory about the leftist global agenda who have combined with the DEEP STATE to rig elections (ignoring the fact that if they could rig elections the dems would not be worried about November).

Peace and love.

Didn’t say anything about the WHO.

One every 3 years. Elections every 4 years. Sounds about right.

3 Likes

That is BS. It has been proven that very few deaths occur in vaccinated people. He has no control over who makes the choice to get vaccinated or not. .

Always (D)ifferent when (D)ear Sniffer (D)oes it. :wink:

3 Likes

Ya reAlize my original omment was from October of 2020. Nearly 2 years ago…so go get em

1 Like