Red State Brain Drain

So first they are executed than they are chopped up. You think they don’t feel pain while they are executed?

1 Like

One of my kids was born at 31 weeks. 30 years old and healthy as can be these days.

1 Like

We live in a world of tragedy.

We cannot pretend that there are not circumstances where a fetus will not survive long after birth.

It is a tragedy.

That tragedy is best left to the mother and the doctor and is none of the State’s business.

The State has no business forcing a birth in the situation I have described. There is no need for the State to place it’s authority on that matter.

I think that this is where we disagree.

1 Like

The technology to sedate has existed for a very long time.

You do realize babies don’t need to be born to feel pain? You know that many children has survived after their mothers were told they wouldn’t? That babies have been born at 21 weeks and survived?
That special needs children born with the genetic abnormalities that are tested for before birth can still live happy loving fulfilling lives too?

2 Likes

Do you see a consistent message here Jay…then there is about another hundred going back to start of this new forum…not counting older forum.

I was looking for couple posts where I even said I’m not sure I even want my own state telling me what I can do with my body.

Try it Jay…consistency. Who know I might take you little more seriously.

No I disagree with killing someone because they don’t have long to live. Some cancer patients are only giving a few weeks to live at the time of diagnoses. Should be just terminate them when they get the news because they won’t live long?

Well perhaps you as a conservative are not radical but trust me the Red state legislatures that are passing abortion bans with no exceptions definitely are.

Lots of kids that Drs said would have Downs have been born perfectly normal.

Not that Downs is an excuse to kill one’s child,

1 Like

I don’t think there’s an official DNC position on when the cut off is. I would think if that was the common position there would be more states with no restrictions, but only Alaska, New Mexico, Oregon, Colorado, and New Jersey have no restrictions on how far along the pregnancy. “Liberal” California doesn’t allow abortions after 24 weeks except for when the health of the mother is in danger.

According to this Pew poll…
"About half of Democrats and roughly two-thirds of Republicans say the stage of pregnancy should be a factor in determining abortion’s legality. Four-in-ten Democrats and independents who lean toward the Democratic Party (40%) say the statement “human life begins at conception, so a fetus is a person with rights” describes their own view at least somewhat well, and more than half of Republicans and GOP leaners (55%) say the same about the statement “the decision about whether to have an abortion should belong solely to the pregnant woman.” "

Correct. Therefore any abortion at that point must involve the life of the baby, right?

They sedate fetuses during abortion? News to me, link?

1 Like

does “precisely the opposite” include the blue states passing laws that make abortion legal until only the feet are left in the womb?

1 Like

They still feel pain. No matter how much you want to try and say they don’t they do.

1 Like

They mess up those diagnoses sometime too. Had a sister in law they gave 2 years to and she lived another 11 years.

1 Like

Do you think the easing of the Missouri no exemption abortion ban will happen in november? or 2024? 26?

I remember this doberman, he use to run around the barn looking at loft where the cat were. Cat teased the ■■■■ out of him. So I taught him to jump in the back of pickup, on top of hey bales and into the loft.

Well he did just that…and finally caught himself a cat. What did he do? His entire body was shaking…he didn’t know what to do with that cat after all theses years.

Well that’s where they are now. They caught the cat…now what?

Who’s at the bottom and what will change it?

Wrong.

No exemptions? Whose (D)umbass lies are you parroting today? :rofl:

1 Like