Hate Speech and Violence

The only thing that confuses me, are people that can be so immoral, irrational, and illogical as you’re. Your stupidity amazes me, and even more so your intentional blind ignorance. My brother says hi by the way. lol.

Immoral?

I can remember when Republicans thought adultery was a disqualifying trait for president.

I can remember when Republicans put men up for president who served in the army like Bush sr Dole and McCain. Now thanks to talk radio and Fnc those sorts of men are attacked.

Trump was not my first choice, my first choice was Rand Paul who was wiped out rather quickly. The only reason Trump won was his tough demeanor on migration and terrorism. If let’s say Rubio would have came out with a tough on migration stance Trump could have lost, which would have been nice.

I hate to quote Ann Coulter but Trump was the only candidate to pick up the $1000 bill laying on the floor (immigration). We are seeing the same thing play out in Europe. Weak on migration you lose.

Well McCain is not a Republican by any means. He’s a traitor to the Republican Party.
Bush Sr. and his wife believe in Abortion and were all for it, so they can go screw themselves for all I care. Plus Bush Sr. allowed millions of illegal immigrants Amnesty.
Those aren’t Republican values. So they’re easy to attack. I’m not a Republican, I’m a Conservative, and thee sooner you realize thee sooner you might actually be able to understand something that I’m saying to you.

I’m not really sure what you’re talking about when you’re talking about adultery when it comes to president when the Democrats man cheating cool a long time ago!!! Marilyn Monroe…Happy Birthday Mr. President, and Jackie Kennedy didn’t show up? Hmm I wonder why? Have several Republicans cheated on their wives? Prabably. Do I condone cheating at all. No, and I’ve never done it myself. But does the ratio of cheaters easily favor the Democrats? Yes!

You are not a conservative.

Bush Sr was actually anti abortion and his wife said that it should not be politicized.

McCain has principles for the most part something that you will not understand.

Actually Reagan was president when immigration reform was last done.

1 Like

McCain was your classic repug…but not a true conservative. Keep in mind their is lot of phony so-called conservatives here. They don’t believe in limited goverment. Oh they my try to tell you they do but lot of so-called conservative were totally silence when Obama was expanding goverment authority during his reign of terror.

As for abortion their are couple of theories. Just because someone don’t want goverment interference doesn’t mean they aren’t conservative…they just don’t want to give the goverment the ultimate power…power of your body.

Left-wing hypocrites are the one that don’t want to give goverment that authority (abortion) but they are willing to give goverment the authority over your healthcare.

Those are your true hypocrites IMO.

I definitely don’t want big government. I believe a lot of things such as Abortion, and gay marriage should be up to the states, but people like Obama and the Democrats took certain rights and laws away from the states.

and you say these things because they relate to Democrats, and you’re a Democrat.
So of course you would agree. lol. They favor you. McCains principles lie with thee Democrats Principles. Abortion are want Dems prefer. and because McCain is more Liberal, and because Bush Sr., and Jr. were more Liberal, of course you’re going to stand up for them! lol.

McCain is part of the Republican party that sees America as the dominant nation in the world. He actually fought for that.

I can understand and respect that.

Abortion is a terrible means of birth and morally I am more opposed than most Republicans but I look at the reality of the situation and by turning moral issues into politics you ignore the entire morality of what is happening.

1 Like

I said that early Rush was right. Today’s Rush I dislike because he is playing to his audience…Trumps base.

The problem with Rush and other entertainment Republicans is they don’t really have principles. They will defend the party, they will say what the people paying them and say what their audience wants to hear.

That’s my point. I learned conservatism from Rush in the early 90s it still guides me today…but that was Rush 27 years ago.

I think I figured out what the problem is with talk radio Republicans and those whose views are formed by what they say.

When there is a Republican president entertainment Republicansjust echo the president’s positions and defend them.

When there is a Democrat president the only job they have is be part of the opposition and they can be vile while doing it. For instance comments on the looks president’s daughter.

So it has been getting viler and 8 years. So for 16 of the last 24 years the listeners have been getting nothing but unprincipled right wing populism.

You mix in the conspiracy theory crowd that Jones brought in and now you posters like Abracadabra who feel they are the real conservatives.

1 Like

Real conservatives indeed!:sunglasses:

I honestly respect your conservative beliefs, I think you know that. However were I a real conservative, I would be beyond pissed off and frustrated in 2018. The reason I say this is that we both know a real conservative cannot be elected POTUS now. The last conservative president we had was Coolidge nearly 100 years ago. The only other major party conservative for president got pole axed. Americans don’t want conservatives, they want politicians who create programs that benefit them and cut the other sides programs.

Now the reason I would be pissed off and frustrated is that we have politicians and pundits claiming to be conservative and using the term to simply push their party’s candidates. They’re bastardizing the philosophy that you hold dear, just to push their candidates and agendas.

100% agree…but that’s the problem…conservative education of conservatives has gone away since about 2002.

I disagree. I think it began with the disparagement of Barry Goldwater due to his terrible election results. Political parties punish and distance themselves from poor performers. It kicked into hyperdrive in the 1980s when Reagan was hailed as a true conservative because he talked the talk. Its gone downhill from there.

I was simply talking about conservatives claiming to be conservatives when in reality they have no idea what it is. Like claiming to be a new conservative when really having little if any actual conservative values.

1 Like

Let’s be honest how can a true conservative ever win a National election again? Other than the Midwest and south the coasts have moved so far to the left they don’t even think Nancy Pelosi is to the left enough for them, and I wish I was making this up.

Reagan through all his faults will be the last Republican to ever win California and New York. A conservative doesn’t stand a chance in these states. There has been talks of Texas turning purple through migration. Most of the people that move to the U.S. are not conservative voters, the GOP lost the culture war and have no hopes at the national level without appealing to the so called Reagan democrats who are not conservative voters.

For better or worse the country has changed and with it conservatism in time will be put to the sidelines like libertarians are. I don’t say these things in glee, I would love have seen Rand Paul when the election in 2016.

2 Likes

Oh I agree and wasn’t trying to be disrespectful. I was commenting on the conservative movement as a whole. Guess we got our wires crossed.