Hate Speech and Violence

Why would any politician no matter what side of the political spectrum tell the people of her own party to yell at, and be rude to any Republican anywhere they’re at in the world, and no matter what they’re doing? I mean Democrats that listen to Maxine Watters and Antifa, and other Democrats go around doing things like yelling at a Republican Woman while her children are present. Or yelling at two young Conservatives that tell the news. I always thought that the Democrats were about Peace with that hippie symbol, and Love, and no War? Well having activists burn an American flag while flying the Mexican Flag, and beating the crap out of someone simply for being a Trump supporter sounds like it’s going against all of those things.
What about acceptance? What about equality for everyone, no matter who you voted for? Isn’t it my right, or anyone else’s right to vote that is an American citizen for whom they want to vote for? The Democrats hate is tearing this country apart, and personally it sickens me, and makes me sad at times to watch.

Most of the news is sooo depressing. Sometimes I just have to just stop watching all news for several days at a time, because it gets overwhelmingly depressing to constantly watch. I wish on any Conservative radio station or television show, even if they just took 30 seconds, or whatever to just say something positive at the very end of the show. You know? end on a good and happy note! Just say something positive, not related to politics really! Something that can hopefully get your viewers to smile, or laugh that’s obviously descent. And have a great week! or something like that at the end!

The business model is to scare you, anger you.

Because the Democrats want pure Anarchy in America I guess?

Watch or listen to other stuff. It’s not that damn hard.

I do usually. Does it ever get to you?

Because they deserve it. They aren’t decent human beings. Generally.

who deserves what?

The people being yelled at deserve to be yelled at.

What don’t you quit with the right wing media depictions of Democrats.

There are plenty of center right Democrats.

So Conservatives aren’t decent human beings, and we deserved to get yelled at, and called Racist, Sexist, and nothing is off limits to the Liberal activists. It doesn’t matter if a Conservative is out shopping, or out for lunch or dinner with family, or out with the kids. Nothing is off limits to the Democrats. That’s sad. :frowning:

Yes.

10 chara

You’re right! How dare I talk about Democrats in such a manner! It’s ok if you people talk to Republicans and Conservatives however you want, but since I’m a Conservative I shouldn’t have the rights to talk about Democrats like that should I Drs?

lol. 10 characters
That’s definitely a logical way of thinking, and isn’t ignorant at all! lmao!

1 Like

It’s actually relatively easy - don’t be a conservative and you won’t get yelled at.

Get help. You feed your mind on all the worst examples of people then judge them.

Logic has nothing to do with it and is completely irrelevant.

You really want to get rid of Conservatives don’t you? Why do you hate us so much?

Like when Joe Biden (moderate) said of Romney in 2012. “He’s going to put you all back in chains”.

Wow! That was a huge come back! I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to recover from such a response! lol.

Because you’re not decent human beings.