Hate Speech and Violence

Why is logic completely irrelevant?

How aren’t we descent human beings?

See how easily the CEC message has transformed your perspective? Binary, all or nothing labeling of people based entirely in fear.

1 Like

Because it doesn’t exist in this context. Believing logic plays a role in the human factor is a delusion.

Are you talking about this?

Irony. Not yours, but irony nonetheless. (Common current useage).

It wasn’t a comeback it was an observation.

I shall call you Duck Jr.

What’s a CEC? Yes the Dems want fear and Anarchy in America.
That’s why they enjoy open borders, and letting terrorists come and go as they please.

Decent. Because you aren’t. You elected Trump. You separate children from their parents. You want people to die from a lack of healthcare. The list is endless.

In a nutshell, you don’t care about anyone but yourselves and you do nothing to make the world a better place for others.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuum What!? lol. Logic, and morals instilled in each individual is a good thing.
Logic helps tell an individual the difference between right and wrong.

mon Dieu!!

How dare I want people to pay for their own bills!
You’re right, it’s all Conservatives faults that Illegal Immigrants jump the border, and then we actually do something about it! Oh wait, all of those illegals had a choice. If they went back to Mexico they could get their children back. That choice is up to them.

I use to volunteer part time at a no-kill animal shelter for around 10 months. But you’re right Conservatives don’t care about anyone but themselves! lol.

Both sides do it. But I feel confident in assuming Abra’s only exposure to that sort of programming comes from the CEC.

Exhibit A that the message is an effective one.

Stop punking the poor guy. :wink:

It’s fun to talk with people sometimes, when you know you’ll never get a straight up answer! lol.

Speaking of paying their own Bill’s where is the outrage about Trump phones?

1 Like

When I first heard Rush Limbaugh years ago, I wondered who would actually fall for this cartoonish binary political world view where everything “we” do is good and everything “they” do is evil and anti American. Yet here we are today.

And like I told Sneaky, I’m full aware it goes both ways. It’s just amusing (in a distressing way) how no one sees the effects on their thinking even when they parrot the lines being fed to them.