Iowa wastes more taxpayer money

I couldn’t care less if Iowans elect people who waste their tax dollars.

So is abortion.

And Roe V Wade says the Constitution protects abortion.

Cool random Obama’s bashing. Is this just a troll attempt now?

Deflection full throttle.

Don’t forget who you’re talking too here. I don’t support giving goverment the power over ones body.

And it doesn’t protect abortions. It protects one right to privacy.

You want to continue?

What is a troll again? I realize that you’re probably a DEmocrat and can’t think of anything logical to say. So most of the time if Democrats feel easily overwhelmed, or can’t think of anything to say back, it’s always easiest just to call the person a troll right?
Can you not think of anything to defend what I said about Obama, or do you wish to talk about your feelings and you need a blankee? Go lie down in the corner while the adults talk lil one.

Continue what? Unless a different Supreme Courts overturns Roe V Wade then Abortion will be protected under the Constitution.

Wow…you really missed the boat…and just did a perfect face plant into cold water.

Congrats.

You are. Pretty simple. And who’s overwhelmed? You went off script completely going on about Obama. This thread isn’t about Obama. Focus.

Liberals say " you got to get that baby out of there"

It’s as if some state lawmakers aren’t aware that abortion is a Constitutional right.

Yeah. We waited 9 months and got that baby out after a long day.

This is why America is great. It’s not wrong to have a minority opinion. Keep up the fight.

But was it a baby the day before?

No, it was a fetus. Geez take a biology class.

It’s only a “fetus” until 2 month. So, up that education… Even at that stage, it’s still a human

Another poster that thinks it’s a right.

Show me where in BoR’s that abortion is legal. Go ahead. It’s not there.

What Roe V Wade said that a person has to expect a right to privacy. Which is correct ruling by SCOTUS under those circumstances.

Stop listening to left-wing BS and think for a change…can you do that?

1 Like

Yep. Still an ■■■■■■■ the day before.

Straight from Websters

an unborn or unhatched vertebrate especially after attaining the basic structural plan of its kind; specifically : a developing human from usually two months after conception to birth — compare

Aka its a fetus from the time it leaves embryo stage to the moment its born. Babies can get a birth certificates and social security numbers. Fetuses cannot.