Impeachment Bump? Turley Was Right-Opinion Piece

That’s it, the dem’s on the committee should immediately impeached and removed from office. Nobody is above the law!

Looks like the fight over Grand Jury testimony could be part of the next impeachment inquiry.

Good…pound it

Speaking of recession, it seems Washington Compost had to put that on hold.

Another major failure that libs promoted.

I just cannot believe how often thy been wrong over the last 3 years…and funny thing about it they still don’t know they’re being played.

Recession indicators are lib lies now? Find me one lib that has said, unequivocally, that a recession was coming?

Some examples within those threads.

I love this one.

https://community.hannity.com/t/the-great-trade-war-of-2018/6106/80

I’m sure I can find plenty more.

1 Like

Yeah he’s like the first President to ever claim executive privilege and take it to court.

So can I. A net gain of 54,000 mfg jobs in November.

Durable goods orders back on the rise after a slight drop in August and September as well.

Unemployment at or near all time lows as well.

Real wages growing at about a 5% average for the year as well.

Yes, let’s all get deeply concerned about the imaginary recession.

You posted a bunch of recession indicators that “libs” posted. Just because you have indicators, doesn’t mean a recession is coming.

1 Like

Anybody seen my crawfish bucket?

3 Likes

Uh oh

Support even fell among Democrats, with 77 percent of Democrats now backing impeachment and removal compared to 90 percent in November.

Forty-five percent of Americans said in the CNN poll that they support impeaching and removing the president. That represents a 5-point decrease from a poll conducted in mid-November after the House Intelligence Committee finished its public hearings.

Schiff and Nadler blew it. Censure letter time.

2 Likes

I thought this was interesting and McConnell’s reasoning appears sound.

He also noted that Schumer had misquoted the Constitution. The Democrat leader had claimed the Constitution gave the Senate “sole Power of Impeachment,” whereas Article I, Section 3 actually states, “The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.”

“We don’t create impeachments over here … we judge them,” he declared.

It was the House’s role to investigate, and to build a case. “If they fail, they fail! It’s not the Senate’s job to leap into the breach to search desperately for ways to get to guilty. That would hardly be impartial justice.”

The Senate would not, he said, participate in “new fact-finding” that House Democrats were “too impatient” to pursue.

:clap:t3:

1 Like

And a sure reelection because of it. :+1:

RCP has a USA today poll with Trump +3 over Biden in general.

First one with Trump defeating Biden.

:man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Recession indicators are always worth concern. Politically motivated blindness to them is not something to be proud of.

He will leave after 5 more years.

1 Like

You actually think he will be removed by the Senate for impeachment? What have you been smoking?

No I don’t think he’s going to be removed. But that would be the extent to what the Senate could do.

Then he would have to be charged with a crime. And that resulting trial, with the evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, would land him in jail.

Neither is fabricating a recession that doesn’t exist and isn’t on the horizon.

Hilarious. There is no possibility whatsoever that Trump is going to be removed from office with the BS charges cited in the impeachment articles.

None.