3rd Quarter GDP (Third Estimate)

At least trump doubled the deficit at full emplyment

1 Like

Which is another reason the fed should not have raised interest rates… You don’t do that with low inflation and a slowing economy…

We have record tax collection at all levels…DC Dems know what the problem in and won’t prose any solutions. It’s dishonest…

We had record tax collections throughout Obama’s terms too and he didnt double the deficit he inherited

4 Likes

GOP has controlled Congress trumps entire term so far

And with about half of corporate CFO’s predicting a recession by the end of 2019, and about 80% of them by 2020.

As I explained to you yesterday, the 2018 inflation rate is higher than 6/10 of the last years and was projected to increase.

Also, how is a “record economy” just two years after the “worst recovery ever” now a “slowing economy”.

These narratives you have parroted make no sense.

9 Likes

Yeah, that got a ■■■ out of me. The bestest economy is a slowing economy after massively deficit fueled tax cuts? Sad!

2 Likes

when did the economy start slowing, is there a specific date range?

4 real. Trumps economy sucks it needs that easy fed money QE

This is why I was somewhat hoping the GOP would have kept the house. They need to own this fail whale completely and then wander the desert for 40 years.

7 Likes

The economy is slowing down. Everybody know it.

Allan

Ya but you know the CEC would cook something up

1 Like

Might be quibbling but in my spreadsheet 18,665 billion yields 3.31%. I get exactly 3.40% with 18,669 billion.

Given the current economic instability, I believe we would be hard pressed to get to 2.6% 4th quarter GDP growth this year.

Smart people know the truth. The dumb people would just concoct a reason it’s the D’s fault regardless.

Just like they are blaming the D’s for the shutdown.

1 Like

I’m going with number one and if it’s true, would you know it by the media? The answer influences the stock market…

How many times did the fed raise interest rates in Obama best year? How many years into his presidency was his “best year”?

i don’t think the fed got the memo. They just raised interest rates for the 4th time, and indicated they will do so another 2 times in 2019 to slow the economy down.

The fed knows the economy is slowing down, they have predicted it since the tax cut law came into effect. Initial rise when the money hits and then a slow decrease.

They are raising rates to help when it is needed.

Allan