Impeachment Bump? Turley Was Right-Opinion Piece

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/474710-supreme-court-ruling-pulls-rug-out-from-under-article-of-impeachment%3Famp

In so charging him, the House Judiciary Committee has arrogated to itself the power to decide the validity of its subpoenas, as well as the power to determine whether claims of executive privilege must be recognized, both powers that properly belong with the judicial branch of our government, not the legislative branch. The House of Representatives will do likewise, if it votes to approve the articles, as is expected to occur on Wednesday.

Looks like abuse of power to me. The lawyers in robes don’t like it when the other branches don’t bow low enough.

And now Trump got there first.

The Dims need to do a censure letter.

This article is an opinion piece by Alan Dershowitz, ESQ.

3 Likes

BY ALAN DERSHOWITZ, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED BY CONTRIBUTORS ARE THEIR OWN AND NOT THE VIEW OF THE HILL

Nah.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: you think you know more law than Dershowitz?

Would be interested in ow this all plays out.

Happy now?

I’m not a party to any Jeff Epstein matters.

so +1 to me.

6 Likes

What does that have to do with this?

He can have his opinion. Trump is going to be impeached. That is the end of it.

This is a basis for everyone of your arguments. But now…its laughable?

Amusing

Dershowitz clients include, OJ, Claus Von Bulow, Mike Tyson, Jeffrey McDonald
William Kennedy Smith, and Jeffrey Epstein. Weird how all his big cases involve defending men accused of violence against women, isn’t it? So his opinion is for the boids.

Regardless of ones opinion of Dershowitz he was pretty spot on during what would happen during the Mueller investigation a lot more than the legal team at CNN were saying was going to happen.

We’ll see.

Are any of the impeachment articles about violence against women?

Should have listened to Turley.

True, now that average Americans are beginning to know what Democrats want to impeach over, the fantasy is losing steam.

Libs are unable to respond to sound advice.

1 Like

Impeachment will happen. In my opinion it is justified. Will it help Trump in the end? Maybe, maybe not. Will it help him win the next election? Maybe, maybe not. I’m completely persuaded that Trump can win the next election. In my opinion, that would be a mistake. But it doesn’t matter what I think, or what anybody else on this board thinks. What will happen will happen.

1 Like

Generalizations feel good.

1 Like

Zen post of the week.

2 Likes

of course you think it is justified. you hate trump and so find it politically expedient. the founding fathers warned against using impeachment for this

1 Like

It certainly won’t help.