Impeachment Bump? Turley Was Right-Opinion Piece

Not according to the poll released by Fox News today.

Last warning!

Oh you guys.

They donā€™t have to legislate/investigate/vote the way you want them to legislate/investigate/vote

1 Like

Thatā€™s cute. lol

1 Like

Hate is a strong word. I dislike Trump, and like, who doesnā€™t. There is only one person in this world that I can say I hate, and itā€™s not a politician. But go ahead, say what turns you on.

okā€¦

of course you think it is justified. you dislike trump and so find it politically expedient. the founding fathers warned against using impeachment for this

Iā€™ve never seen statistics as cute. Theyā€™re numbersā€¦ sort of cold actually. But useful in testing what is going on.

Me neither. Now, libs using Fox News as proof of their opinion? Cute, to the point of being adorable. :wink:

What makes you think that my that my opinion that the impeachment is justified is based on hate? You have no evidence for that.

But wait, you are a thinking man. Think your way through this one.

IYou are being condescending as a means of avoiding engaging with the point being made. As we have seen throughout the Trump impeachment, Trump and his supporters will do anything to avoid addressing actually evidence.

3 Likes

ignoring my post where i replaced ā€œhateā€ with ā€œdislikeā€ i see

no i have no evidence of that. but there is no evidence of wrongdoing. so why else would anyone support an impeachment over nothing?

Weā€™ll see.

You came to me and cut in for attention, not the other way around. Donā€™t be embarrassed that I laughed about you using Fox News as your proof because Iā€™m a conservative. Itā€™s alright. lol

Post failure. Try again.

lol. of course.

Of course. Try again.

Itā€™s the only thing that makes sense. It certainly isnā€™t the policies.

2 Likes

ā€œCut in for attentionā€? I did not see the sign on your thread that said ā€œNo responses allowed.ā€ Iā€™ll look for it next time.

And you are still ignoring the issue at hand because you somehow find it odd that someone would make a point of reading things that they may not agree with.

I find it much more productive to read things I disagree with rather than sticking to the things I do agree with.

Youā€™re correct. It isnā€™t his policies. Itā€™s his actions. Good for you. I think youā€™ve got it.

if i am wrong you can muster up a post and explain why. until then, i nailed it and youā€™re stumped without a way to explain otherwise