New York state investigation into Trump is now a criminal probe

And this is why they are pinching Weiselberg first…

It is possible Trump knows nothing about it, and if that’s the case, Weiselberg is as high up as they can go. But no way will Weiselberg take the hit if that’s not the case.

They have the tax docs, and I assume they have the bank loan docs.

We have the word of Trump’s attorney.

We have the fact that trump would not share his taxes.

The rest we shall see.

I can only find where NYC and NYS and the SDNY went after the Trump Foundation and Trump University.
I can not find any reference to where they have opened a investigation on Trump Corp. And I would assume that they could investigate because they didn’t have access to the tax returns.

Benghazi?

3 Likes

How many years did that go on?

Hey, remember when McCarthy admitted that the continued Benghazi hearings were really conducted to harm Hillary’s campaign? Cost himself the Speakership.
He explained: “Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping."

Huh?

The Trump Foundation was shut down and faced to pay 2M and distribute the rest of the funds, as well as admit to the crime of missing funds, and agree to never open another charity in NY.

Trump University had to pay 25M to former students.

No digging required.

Wrong again. Find me a post where I talked about the deaths in benghazi.

How can you leftist keep being wrong time after time. Find one post by me about benghazi.

Another poster who is wrong. Maybe you all need to clean up your own house instead of playing gotcha.
Find a post by me about benghazi.

You’re yelling at the wrong person. I did not say you posted anything about Benghazi

That’s it? After all that digging by you people? :grin:

Takes a lot of brass to talk foundations after everything the clinton foundation did. She got a pass on her misdeeds of course.

your guys have investigated him nonstop since he came down the golden escalator.

1 Like

What digging? Sure there is a lot of speculation about Trump. And now we are about to see how much of that speculation is based on fact.
Decades ago after I saw Trump a few times on TV I knew he was a con man.
He would lie about anything if it made him look good.
And then I heard of all the legal actions against him for not paying his contractors.
And that is when I suspected he is a crook and a cheat.
And I said early on in his campaign that someday he would be exposed for the lying cheater he is.
And I think that all of it is about to hit the fan.

1 Like

What digging?

Two cases, two guilty findings.

that’s not digging.

You are most welcome!

5 Likes

Okay, just one?

3 Likes

In before was comparing to how hildawg and Obama were treated and not Benghazi

1 Like

The liberts investigated Russian collusion for four years. They can investigate this ■■■■ for another four.

Hahaha. Vince foster Hahaha

I guess crow is on the menu tonight. :grin: