New York state investigation into Trump is now a criminal probe

Not much they can do when the old pervert says get in the back of the bus and shut up we don’t need to hear from you.
Seems to me that the GOP is doing much more than the leftist they offered up a infrastructure bill that is really about infrastructure but the senile old man said no I want my green deal goodies.
People are going to be jumping for joy when over half their pay check starts going to the fed to pay for all your vote buying.

1 Like

I was not the one pointing fingers and dragging dead bodies through the streets for political gain. So if you all want to play that game than lets count up all the dead caused by the old perverts vote.

Can’t defend the old pervert so point to someone else what a surpise.

1 Like

Biden was in the Senate. No need to defend. He and McConnell right by each other.

Yet I’ve never seen you comment on how many people McConnell killed

1 Like

He’s one of the “good” comrades.

You have never seen me drag dead bodies through the street for political gain either like most leftist do.

1 Like

What your comrades can throw stones but can’t take the same in return?

1 Like

You just did with Biden

1 Like

Just playing the same game as the leftist to see how bend out of shape they get when their same tactics are used. Didn’t take long to see the results. Funny that some like to dish it out but can’t take the same in return.

In a thread about trump this is so cute.

1 Like

Just think how excited these Democrats would be if there were even one single solitary actual fact presented that anyone in the Trump organization did anything illegal. Instead, his political enemies say they are investigating the Trump organization looking for unspecified criminal activity by unnamed individuals and they can hardly stand it.

2 Likes

Benghazi ring a bell? Almost a perfect example of the GOP doing just that. Repeatedly.

2 Likes

Well, they have his tax returns and lots of testimony from Cohen, here is where I see it play out…

1. Trump is said to inflate the worth of his properties when applying for loans, to ensure creditors he is worthy of loans and has collateral to use as backing. This, despite multiple bankruptcies and defaulted loans as a result. This can be determined to be bank fraud.

2. Trump has conversely deflated the values of his properties when it comes to tax time, even posting losses of value to decrease his tax burden. This can be determined to be tax fraud.

3. Cohen has consistently stated this is the case, and if the NY AG and NYC AG get hold of loan records, they have both records and can compare one vs. the other.

4. The question, to me, isn’t whether the Trump organization did this, it is whether Trump himself is held accountable for it. Trump can simply throw Weiselberg, his accountant, under the bus and claim it was done without his knowledge. Even his kids could be implicated, but as long as Trump skates free I don’t think he will mind. The problem is, according to Cohen, nothing gets done without Trump’s approval and the hierarchy in the Trump organization is actually quite small in population. There is Trump, his kids, and Weiselberg. No one else has any kind of authority to make such decisions.

They’ve been trying to dig up something on him for years. Just like that coyote trying to catch the road runner. :grin:

2 Likes

Having opinions about the value of assets isn’t fraud. Misrepresenting facts upon which those opinions are based can be. So again…show us some facts instead of the conclusions of his political enemies.

1 Like

Again, the facts are in the loan documents and the tax documents.

1 Like

Again, I will get excited when I see some facts, not the conclusions of politicians.

Then we are in agreement. For the time being both AG offices are keeping a tight lip, which is probably wise. When they make an announcement there will be more to discuss. The focus will probably be on what I previously remarked upon, but I am more than confident that this is probably the tip of the proverbial iceberg. There is always a chance Trump is not charged at all, nor anyone in his organization, but I find it unlikely given the lengths he went through to block access to his tax records during the tenure of his office.

I would think that they are also looking at insurance fraud and possible money laundering. I said at the beginning that Trump would rue the day he decided to run for POTUS. It is very possible that if he had not won the office he would have not been under the microscope and possibly skated along.

1 Like

Wasn’t that phrase used with respect to the Durham inquiry?