New York state investigation into Trump is now a criminal probe

IMHO time is running out for Trump. I have no doubt that he is guilty as sin.

1 Like

Trump who?

Good. Lock him up.

1 Like

On the bright side… at least Trump pays his lawyers so we know he is going to get nothing but top notch legal representation.

4 Likes

He MUST BE REMOVED FROM POTENTIALLY RUNNING IN 2024…AT ALL COSTS!!!

6 Likes

Or… and now hear me out… he is a criminal.

1 Like

How long has the FBI sat on Hunter’s computer? Why do you think a double standard of justice exists?

6 Likes

Ahhhh the soggy laptop… the pill that makes Trump’s decades of criminal behavior okay.

6 Likes

That’s the tip of the corrupt iceberg.

1 Like

Have to say, be pretty nice of democrats to solve this problem for Republicans.

6 Likes

Let us know how it all turns out.

Ya got him this time for sure.

I do find it funny that when we are talking about Trump’s real criminality the reaction is but but but but but BIDEN!!! Baahhhh bahhh bahhh bleat Bleat Bleat!

6 Likes

When justice is applied in an unequal fashion, this upsets me more than if there was criminal behavior. One affects the one, while the other affects us all. Think on a larger scale…

3 Likes

This is what I find funny… Trump may be a criminal… but WHAT ABOUT BIDEN??? BAHH BAAAH BAAAH BLEAT!!!

4 Likes

What about Hillary? What about Comey? What about Strozk? What about McCabe? What about…

3 Likes

Over 35
Natural Born Citizen

The deflection from the topic of the thread…to a situation built ENTIRELY around speculation…based on the word of Giuliani, a guy who at this stage of his life isn’t capable of discerning reality from the fantasies he creates…didn’t take very long? The knee-jerk regurgibleation from the Trump sheople trough food eaters is baah baah baaaaaaaaahhhd.

:sunglasses: :beer:

2 Likes

What about them? There’s an entire industry built around selling phony scandals to create some kind of equivalence to corrupt Republicans and some of the less discerning ones actually believe in them, but that doesn’t mean they’re actually real.

1 Like

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ …and this is why those in authority, get away with their criminal behavior. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

4 Likes

What criminal behavior?