Why would asking for an investigation of a political opponent, who has been accused in news reports of potentially corrupt actions, be an abuse of power?

The dossier was their personal investigation for political gain. They and their allies leaked everything they could to make Trump look bad. The only thing they managed to keep secret that they were behind the whole fraudulent thing.

2 Likes

The public did not know about the dossier until after the election

Of course not. They didn’t come up with anything they could support so they knew it would backfire, just as it eventually did. Why would they take that chance when they were being told by the media that Hillary was sure to be the first woman President? But after the shock, and the dossier was nefariously made public, they continued to hide that they were behind it…which would not only have made them look bad but would have destroyed what little credibility the dossier ever had.
Are you actually defending that dossier at this point? Even Hill blasted it in her testimony.

2 Likes

So… what we have is anger about a dossier that didn’t effect the election, except that it did because reasons.

What I see here is a faulty comparison being drawn between a private entity going out and getting opposition research that they didn’t use and basically abandoned and the President actively leaning on a foreign power to openly investigate a Potential political rival by withholding allocated funding for personal Political benefit.

I am not following the logic here.

3 Likes

That’s the goal.

2 Likes

Forgot a few.
Hillary’s paying Russia for dirt on Trump.
Then Obama using the lies Hillary paid for to fool the fisa courts into letting him spy on Trump.
Holder selling guns to the Mexican drug cartels.
The dems in the IRS targeting conservative groups.
Obama killing a US citizen without a trial.
Hillary using a server in her closet to conduct government business.
Hillary and Obama telling lies about what happened in Benghazi.
Bill meeting in secret with Lynch when Lynch was investigating Hillary.

She’ll have to answer to the facts not opinions.:rofl:

Sorry but Biden bragged about using his office to help out his son. Fact.

Another example that we are in an infinite Groundhog Day time loop.

1 Like

What you posted is just another example of being is so invested in one party that you cant see the truth.

I will believe that the Democrats were not involved about their agent, Steele, handing the dossier to the FBI if you will agree that if Giuliani is caught doing something wrong related to the investigations it cannot be assumed that Trump was involved.

Nah… the truth is known.

It is just that when explained over and over it becomes tiresome.

1 Like

What?

That doesn’t make much sense.

There is no evidence that the DNC was involved in Steele working with the FBI.

Guiliani is the President’s personal lawyer… not some guy who is hired by a guy that was hired by a guy.

C’mon… at least try to make an attempt.

1 Like

It was a perfect call. Fact.

Oh please. Steele was the agent for the DNC in relation to the fake dossier. It is as easy to believe he would have handed over the work product the DNC paid him to create to the FBI without their knowledge or consent as it is to believe that Giuliani would go off and do something related to the investigations on his own initiative.

2 Likes

Lol, logic?

This is tribal, there’s no need for critical thinking.

As far as the “hired by a guy that was hired by a guy” that is hardly an exculpatory arrangement. That is something that happens when you know you are doing something wrong and want to hide it.

I want nothing, i want nothing, no quid pro quo.

I love how in this instance of what we now know to have happened that there are assumptions made but in the case of what the President has done in real time has not been met with the same level of skepticism

Like hiring Cohen and Guliani? :joy: