New York state investigation into Trump is now a criminal probe

Another poster who is wrong. Maybe you all need to clean up your own house instead of playing gotcha.
Find a post by me about benghazi.

You’re yelling at the wrong person. I did not say you posted anything about Benghazi

That’s it? After all that digging by you people? :grin:

Takes a lot of brass to talk foundations after everything the clinton foundation did. She got a pass on her misdeeds of course.

your guys have investigated him nonstop since he came down the golden escalator.

1 Like

What digging? Sure there is a lot of speculation about Trump. And now we are about to see how much of that speculation is based on fact.
Decades ago after I saw Trump a few times on TV I knew he was a con man.
He would lie about anything if it made him look good.
And then I heard of all the legal actions against him for not paying his contractors.
And that is when I suspected he is a crook and a cheat.
And I said early on in his campaign that someday he would be exposed for the lying cheater he is.
And I think that all of it is about to hit the fan.

1 Like

What digging?

Two cases, two guilty findings.

that’s not digging.

You are most welcome!

5 Likes

Okay, just one?

3 Likes

In before was comparing to how hildawg and Obama were treated and not Benghazi

1 Like

The liberts investigated Russian collusion for four years. They can investigate this ■■■■ for another four.

Hahaha. Vince foster Hahaha

I guess crow is on the menu tonight. :grin:

Now where just where did I say anything about those that died and where did I say obama killed them? Seems you wasted a lot of time to come up with a dud.

Look at you wasting time and coming up with a big loss. Point out where I said obama or hillary killed anyone. In fact show where I even said anything about the leftist being to blame for the deaths.

Sure sure sure.

2 Likes

Still wasting your time. I in fact did not say obama killed them.

1 Like

Keep playing.

“Being to blame”.

2 Likes

Do you deny that you are wasting your time though?

2 Likes

All we are is dust in the wind, dude.

Lots of “straw man” ■■■■ being thorn out there, my friend. There was no Vince Foster crap in my statements.

Now the political straw man, Walter “Joe” Biden, he is real piece of work.

Depends on the definition of dust.