New York state investigation into Trump is now a criminal probe

Now where just where did I say anything about those that died and where did I say obama killed them? Seems you wasted a lot of time to come up with a dud.

Look at you wasting time and coming up with a big loss. Point out where I said obama or hillary killed anyone. In fact show where I even said anything about the leftist being to blame for the deaths.

Sure sure sure.

2 Likes

Still wasting your time. I in fact did not say obama killed them.

1 Like

Keep playing.

“Being to blame”.

2 Likes

Do you deny that you are wasting your time though?

2 Likes

All we are is dust in the wind, dude.

Lots of “straw man” ■■■■ being thorn out there, my friend. There was no Vince Foster crap in my statements.

Now the political straw man, Walter “Joe” Biden, he is real piece of work.

Depends on the definition of dust.

You know, they make ■■■■ up so they don’t have to deal with reality.

This is too much.

I know it is way too much.

Wasn’t there several inquiries as well?

These are the real heros.

Bout only tough decisions some libs make is what flavor of latte to order.

The only easy day was yesterday.

1 Like

Now would be a good time for that gaslighting duck meme. You know, the I can see you dumping food on the floor one that Trump supporters who memed the last four years of a pathological liars presidency spammed in an effort to pretend none of that ever happened and it’s the other side gaslighting?

Gas lighting or passing gas. :rofl::joy::rofl:

I miss President Trump

God bless President Trump. God bless America.

1 Like

Perhaps we will be seeing him again soon.

3 Likes

God blessed America by removing trump as president.

2 Likes

Did you complain about it when cons did it for years? :rofl:

That was literally like a millionith of the deaths and was cons fav topic and point of attack

Locking up former Presidents is a very good way to increase the odds one of them refuses to leave office at some point. People used to understand that, which is why Nixon never went to jail.