Masking for Evah!

So the defense is to point out other nuts?

I never get that defense.

It’s like “Hey, if gays think they’re treated badly here, they should go to Saudi Arabia”.

I never get this rush to defend someone by comparing them to someone “worse”.

Every single government mandate.

No it’s not.

We have never ever had Unlimited Individualism in this country, and the Founders did not intend that we should.

It’s a ridiculous unworkable idea.

They don’t. It was just the ordinary phlebotomist that gave me my shot.

3 Likes

Yes it is.

Think of the possibilities.

Did “the founders” warn us to think long and hard before we allowed it? Did they tell us what would happen?

You’re hilarious.

3 Likes

Build Back Better.

No. Not now. Operation warp speed was Trump’s from the beginning. How did you miss is?

I don’t know about that, it slid into lockdowns, business closures and now censorship pretty quickly.

1 Like

Right? For a year the pathological liars at Twitter censored all talk about the Wuhan lab leak. They owe the world an apology.

1 Like

They did? Can you show me some evidence?

Yes. It’s a target rich environment. Sorry, I thought everyone knew this. I keep forgetting that lib news sources suck.

Big tech ‘rotten’ for censorship of Wuhan lab leak theory | Sky News Australia

I don’t follow Australian television, besides, James Morrow is a political pundit. Aside from opinion pieces what other evidence is there?

As I said. It’s a target rich environment and I forgot how badly your news sources suck.

Twitter suspends Chinese virologist who claims COVID-19 was lab-made (msn.com)

lol. i never had a problem calling it “trump’s vaccine” and still credit him with it

did you think you pwned me?

thank you

i agree

they said it take at least 5 yrs

took a business savvy get-it-done type to make that happen, vs a 50 yr in politics politician in twilight

you should thank him

Yes, what’s the point of getting vaccinated if you still have to wear a mask. And you can’t trust any stats from Cal. It’s politics with the help of the nurses union…

1 Like

It would be better if Biden did.

2 Likes

But the vaccine doesn’t work and apparently is killing more people than the virus itself…

Thanks Trump!

1 Like

So I guess that means Biden is now the one on a murderous rampage? And you chose to remain silent? How does that make you feel?