Is this the most despicable thing Biden has done?

it all depends on the definition of is.

yep boring… Mr. Sneaky was correct. I second the motion.

I was wondering what you were trying to say. Notions, repeating other notions. The best notion in the world. In other news, Biden was ordered not to respond to reporters questions. But he sometimes forgets…

could it be a pickled red herring. I think I fell backward off the bar stool, Samm.

Your TDS inspired sour grapes routine.

Mine was actually dated in March but J’Biden pounding his chest is risky, he could severely hurt himself.

Yes really. There isn’t even any question.

So you won’t debate unless I acknowledge something I have never stated otherwise?

Your record player seems to be stuck.

You wore the needle out.

How much proposed spending has he vomited up in the past 2 weeks?

You know that articles written in support of Biden by organizations who are dedicated members of the Biden team don’t mean crap. Right? Propaganda pieces are worthless.

3 Likes

Since the same guy was in charge of the roll out you have to wonder what Biden told him to do different. It couldn’t possibly due to the fact as production was ramping up there was a bigger supply. Na that couldn’t be it.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

How many shots would have been delivers if Biden was not elected? I’m guessing about 3 million per day. Biden made no substantial changes. The supply increased because the suppliers got better at it. I’m an insider. I know for sure.

4 Likes

I think it would have been more. Big rallies with Trumpvac galore.

How can he try to take credit for the Trump Vaccine? Silly.

Wow! It is clear you believe a President trying to steal credit is unforgivable…

Respectfully you also said October as an insider. Trump would have gotten a lot more people vaccinated but how and why is not necessarily a good thing.

1 Like

Right out of the lib playbook on “how to debate with conservatives.” :wink:

Give your best example of President Biden giving any credit to anyone other than himself. Remember, I said President Biden.

1 Like