Who Should Run in 2024?

And Jbiden will continue to be incoherent.

3 Likes

The libs are not good at all. Big Gov Dems are ok.

It’s never enough…even in a win they’re still left wanting more. In this case, they’re wanting revenge.

4 Likes

If thinking that gives you comfort or amuses you, go for it. I don’t agree but that doesn’t really matter, Trump isn’t President in 2 months and my toes are still tapping.

1 Like

Speaking for myself, I don’t want revenge, I just want to get things fixed before it falls completely apart. Looks like we will be okay, which is a good thing.

Thanks to Trump vaccine and operation warp speed.

Trump will have the last word on the China virus. Then Biden gets to show us his economic prowess.

1 Like

Biden administration will oversee the distribution of the vaccine to most Americans.

CVS, Walgreens etc. will oversee the distribution of the vaccines to most Americans, just like they do the flu vaccine.
Who gets priority access is being decided now.
It will all be rapped up by January 20

All Biden will have left to do is claim his “Plan” saved us.

3 Likes

And there you go Don Jr. Whoever thought the Trump name was done hasn’t been paying attention. All of his children have been gearing up for office. Lara Trump is making plans to run for the senate. Even his narrow defeat Trump did better than McCain in 2008 and Romney in 2012.

Nope, most distribution will probably happen in mid - late spring.
We can thank Biden for the work.
But we can thank Trump for allowing the research companies to make this a priority.

I know there are tens of millions of MAGA followers who would love to turn America into a kingdom, with Trump as king, where Trump can pass down the reigns to his kids.

It’s the name and the fact he won an election. Whether it’s Bush’s, Clintons, Kennedy. Hell even Michelle Obama was having a book selling rally in arenas. The name goes a long way.

■■■■■ been falling apart for decades.

It gives me neither. It simply is.

We’ve seen it before and recently. It makes me sad.

2 Likes

We expect him to steal the credit.

That is fine.

Hope he doesn’t give any to suckers and losers.

1 Like

He already is basking in Trumps success.

I still fear he will screw it up though.

You can thank Biden for using 250,000 CV19 fatalities to frighten enough older voters to win the office and make the bad orange man move into a better abode while he tweets his dissent.

Praying there were no blood clots in the foot Biden puppy stepped on.

The distribution plan will already be completely in place by January 20. Anything he changes after that will just delay the implementation…i.e. “screw it up”.

3 Likes

No not really. Kamaalaa provinces her name after the muck racking talking heads went on there pronunciation rampage. As far as former prez obama, his middle name is his middle name. Nothing wrong with that.

Now go sit down and practice some relaxation breathing.

1 Like

No we are a country of legal migration. Come on, Man.