Who Should Run in 2024?

How did we make the leap to “nationalist”?

And nationalism is ok now. See the Canada thread.

2 Likes

We should have a one party system?

Not quite yet.

1 Like

And for good reason…

Allan

Some on the left don’t like the concept of American Exceptionalism, to bad. Many on the left will like America First, but don’t like America Alone and that’s a fine line to walk. I like Nationalism as long as it includes all Americans.

That is insane, assuming it’s an accurate snapshot of the current GOP voter attitude. Doubling down on idiocy.

If Trump Sr. decides to try again, look for all the talk about old age to go right out the window.

Make America Great Again Again 2024! :us:

Pfft, Trump could be laying in a bed comatose, on a ventilator and he’d still garner 70 million votes.

In spirit.

Hold my beer…

1 Like

Indeed, because she says it.

They didn’t like America First when Trump said it. I don’t think it’s a fine line at all.

Who was excluded?

1 Like

LOL…after 4 years of reading childish names for Trump, now libs are going to complain about childish names? :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes…much easier to throw stones then to dodge em.

4 Likes

Libs had their chance to prove they’re better man…

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s that bad a nickname, it just reads out how Kamala says his name, which is sort of nice. You guys keep doing it, it is kind of sweet. I appreciate it.

But I am still going to call Trump fat. Because he is.

Very.

Fair trade indeed!

1 Like

After 8 years of childish names for Obama, some seemed upset that childish names were used for Trump.

Yeah OK…Baby Bush. Or how about Shrub? Shrubya was good one too.

2 Likes

It was OK to call Bush a chimp too.

3 Likes

Libs have never been better - However, there are still some decent people in both parties.

They didn’t like Trump

City people.