Who Should Run in 2024?

It’s the name and the fact he won an election. Whether it’s Bush’s, Clintons, Kennedy. Hell even Michelle Obama was having a book selling rally in arenas. The name goes a long way.

■■■■■ been falling apart for decades.

It gives me neither. It simply is.

We’ve seen it before and recently. It makes me sad.

2 Likes

We expect him to steal the credit.

That is fine.

Hope he doesn’t give any to suckers and losers.

1 Like

He already is basking in Trumps success.

I still fear he will screw it up though.

You can thank Biden for using 250,000 CV19 fatalities to frighten enough older voters to win the office and make the bad orange man move into a better abode while he tweets his dissent.

Praying there were no blood clots in the foot Biden puppy stepped on.

The distribution plan will already be completely in place by January 20. Anything he changes after that will just delay the implementation…i.e. “screw it up”.

3 Likes

No not really. Kamaalaa provinces her name after the muck racking talking heads went on there pronunciation rampage. As far as former prez obama, his middle name is his middle name. Nothing wrong with that.

Now go sit down and practice some relaxation breathing.

1 Like

No we are a country of legal migration. Come on, Man.

Tell that to Goofernor Cuomo. He killed a lot of old people and got an Oscar.

1 Like

Come on, Man

Makes me sad too, Bro

Spring 2023.

You do not speak for the Dimocrat, thank goodness. I knew your were a good guy, or good girl, or good whatever. :kiss:

Trump is not done fleecing his supporters too much money to be made and there is no way he is giving up his grip on the GOP

Something like 70% of Repugs think the election was not fair he is gonna ride that gravy train

On the other hand the Trumpers here don’t have a clue what the Dems will do.

Biden was supposedly dead in the water during the primaries, then when he won it there was no way he would make it to the debates. Trump looks like a clown in the debates and the narrative shifted to soggy laptops.

Biden wins…you couldn’t beat him

Final narrative shift is that it’s been rigged :joy:

This will be Trump/GOP rallying cry in 2024 the party of grievances

My name is Jim, if that helps.

1 Like

Run baby run. Yeeehaaaaaaa.

There was a boy named Sue, theoretically there could be a girl named Jim. But, I catch your meaning. Just funning around. This crono world we are living, we need to joke a little.

Somebody has to, since Lyin’ Ted, lil’ Marco, and low energy Jeb are too chicken ■■■■ :rofl:

I am not sure you are right. But it is your story and you can tell it anyway you want. I say Kamaalaa kicks Joe to the side within 8 months. Joe might kick himself to the side.