2020 Election Fraud Thread (Part 1)

Must…keep…the…gravy…train…going…

1 Like

Oh I see the Barr news broke before I posted…sorry for the repeat.

Um, we’re not the ones running around screaming “Fraud!” and “Stolen Election” and refusing to admit that Trump lost. We’re enjoying the infantile attitude of Trump and the MAGA brigade.

1 Like

Um. You are also not the ones who don’t know exactly how much fraud there was. In fact you have no idea. And the plan is to keep it that way.

Sorry, no such thing. Even Mr “No collusion, no obstruction” agrees there is no evidence.

Would those be the fine folks who think the election was stolen? :thinking:

we have a pretty good idea at just how much fraud there was …

1 Like

Neither do you because there wan’t any wide spread fraud to keep the current occupant of the white house from getting a 2nd term. Your guy took an “L”, it’s just that simple. It’s probably time for you to move and get over it. Sorry, but not sorry.

1 Like

Anyone think Barr wants to get fired so he spoke openly against Trump’s insane conspiracy theories so that further down the line Barr can say “See! I wasn’t a Trump guy. He fired me!”

3 Likes

I had a friend of mine today tell me Barr said there was no fraud because “he doesnt like to upset Democrats”

They were serious.

3 Likes

I do.

1 Like

Trump’s Department of Justice just said it was insignificant

The hits keep coming and the inflatable clowns just keep popping back up.

Yeah…I do.
Before Trump, Barr had a pretty good reputation here in DC so my thought is, he’s thinking about his reputation/legacy post Trump. His behavior during the Trump regime has tarnished that legacy, so even if he is pulling a stunt in trying to get fired he will forever have that scarlet letter in being a Trump lap dog.

hes reputation hasnt fallen as far as gulian[quote=“Jamerican, post:2902, topic:236877, full:true”]
Yeah…I do.
Before Trump, Barr had a pretty good reputation here in DC so my thought is, he’s thinking about his reputation/legacy post Trump. His behavior during the Trump regime has tarnished that legacy, so even if he is pulling a stunt in trying to get fired he will forever have that scarlet letter in being a Trump lap dog.
[/quote]
his reputation hasnt cratered as much as Gulianis but i dont see him ever getting a reputable job again.
he will forever have the trump stench on him

I agree.
Best thing for Bill Barr is live off his benefits or maybe be a consultant, but more than likely he will disappear out of public life.

Ooo. Third Kraken filed, in Wisconsin.

Right off the bat - one of the plaintiffs denies he is part of the case, and Powell has demanded video footage from the TCF Center (which isn’t in Wisconsin).

4 Likes

another lawsuit.

https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2020/12/Feehan-ED-WI-Lawsuit-Complaint1.pdf

1. Immediate production of 48 hours of security camera recording of all rooms
    used in the voting process at the TCF Center for November 3, 2020 and
    November 4, 2020.

anyone wanna tell her the TCF center is not wisconsin?

1 Like

And this:

amazing.