Speaker Pelosi announces Select Committee to investigate 1/6 insurrection

So if two guys come to rob my house I shouldn’t be worried about the one who didn’t break the window?

If he’d been more pro mask and led by example there would be 10,000 of thousands (maybe more) alive today and Trump** would be in the White House right now. (Well actually since its Friday he’d be on his way to his golf club, but you know what I mean.)

WW

1 Like

Are you serious? Come on, normally you discuss things in much better faith than this.

And bragging about in on Facebook.

I actually saw that happen on a thread from a group local to my area…bragging about breaking into the Capitol.

Then someone asked them if they were truly bragging online about committing a crime.

After an exchange of insults, the threads vanished…but I’m sure there were several screenshots.

Maybe we should call it the Stupid Insurrection? Trump did say he loved the uneducated…

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The poor woman apparently really misses those FBI Russian connection investigations and Impeachment hearings. :grin:

Funny and inaccurate twist.

If there were half the covid victims Trump would have been besmirched just the same.

Trump vaccine saved us another year of authoritarian malfeasance.

1 Like

Open to the general public, maybe, open to unlawful protestors, no.

At what point did the protest become unlawful?

At the point they came together to protest without a permit. Or left the area they had a permit for.

What point is that?

I absolutely do. You should be ashamed embarking on your career and accusing people without proof. Tsk, tsk.

2 Likes

Of course it’s political.

3 Likes

Was it? What was novel about it?

Equivalency denied.

Prove it.

1 Like

You guys have all become super iffy on peaceful transfers of power, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Lol it’s on video.

You won’t make her into Vicki Weaver no matter how hard you try.

1 Like

We are discussing the law.

Now there’s a crime.

“You guys”