Speaker Pelosi announces Select Committee to investigate 1/6 insurrection

Let’s get this rolling.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to hear the complaints from the Trump camp that no republicans are involved.

No, their complaints will be more nuanced. The findings from the committee will be immediately dismissed as partisan. (Because they are coming from only Dems.)

1 Like

She should put Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger on the committee.

3 Likes

Let’s get what rolling…to continue her lying ass off telling the world a police officer was murdered by insurrectionists with a fire extinguisher and parade his coffin in front of tv cameras to help perpetuate her lie? Why would anyone continue to endorse this piece of feces?

5 Likes

Here is an interview with a lady last night who pleaded to a misdemeanor charge called parading.

Law enforcement apparently threw the book at this unarmed woman including two days in jail and seeing to it a public spectacle was made in arresting her leading to loss of employment (13 years tenure with the same company).

1 Like

Should be interesting. Let’s Roll!

2 Likes

Then get some Republicans in there to point that out. It ain’t rocket science.

Then she should’ve rejected the plea and asked for a trial if she did nothing wrong.

1 Like

At 81 Pelosi has lost her touch…this is not going to go her way.

So yes…Lets Roll…nice reference to an actual hero.

2 Likes

Nothing stopping Pelosi from making it non partisan.

5 Likes

My post was about all of us…why would anyone continue to endorse this piece of feces?

The door’s been open all along. There’s nothing stopping then from joining in.

Lol.

Why make it bipartisan when that was rejected by the GOP?

2 Likes

For the same reason she tried to get the GOP on board to begin with, to avoid the appearance of a political as opposed to an independent review of the facts.

5 Likes

But they didn’t want it.

So why give it to them?

2 Likes

She didn’t make the offer to benefit them, she made the offer to reduce peoples skepticism of a purely partisan review. Nothing stopping her from doing it now, not every single person on the right refused her offer. If she wished, she could still set it up as non partisan.

2 Likes

Thanks…now I know why.

Hilarious.

2 Likes

“I got invited to the party, but I said I didn’t wanna come, and now I’m mad cuz they’re having the party anyway!” :tired_face:

5 Likes