Speaker Pelosi announces Select Committee to investigate 1/6 insurrection

The question is a pointless deflection.

If Ashli appeared in my window…it would be the beginning of a night of fun.

Oh come now, you have repeatedly claimed she broke it. Now it could have been “someone else”?

No, it goes directly to the root of all of this.

And of course, you didn’t answer the question.

What if was a scary lib?

when are we talking about then…

Do you really think this is a solid argument?

No one likes a pedant.

Dreamers.

How is that not worse than smoking weed or other ■■■■ that gets people arrested and fired :rofl:

So trying to overturn a lawful election is “just political” now.

Got it.

That group was considerably dumber than what we’d seen during the prior nine months. I have to give credit to the left because they understand the need to cover their faces when they’re assaulting Federal buildings, rather than taking selfies in Pelosi’s office to post on Instagram.

1 Like

If only Trump had been pro mask, most of those people would be walking free today.

3 Likes

Sadly, I do agree with that.

ah, gotcha.

the other non-violent peaceful protest with no one smashing barricades because the building was open to the public.

Thanks. So in your view, the only difference is the protesters were allowed to walk in. Was the Hart Building open to the public at the time? Not Heller’s office, the Hart Building?

Was there violence perpetrated on the Capitol police before the Ashlii encounter in that hall?

You are off on a tangent angle.

I read how 30 were arrested for sitting in Heller’s office. That’s not the Hart Building as it is a private office within it that wouldn’t be open to the public.

So if two guys come to rob my house I shouldn’t be worried about the one who didn’t break the window?

If he’d been more pro mask and led by example there would be 10,000 of thousands (maybe more) alive today and Trump** would be in the White House right now. (Well actually since its Friday he’d be on his way to his golf club, but you know what I mean.)

WW

1 Like

Are you serious? Come on, normally you discuss things in much better faith than this.

And bragging about in on Facebook.

I actually saw that happen on a thread from a group local to my area…bragging about breaking into the Capitol.

Then someone asked them if they were truly bragging online about committing a crime.

After an exchange of insults, the threads vanished…but I’m sure there were several screenshots.

Maybe we should call it the Stupid Insurrection? Trump did say he loved the uneducated…

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes