Speaker Pelosi announces Select Committee to investigate 1/6 insurrection

The poor woman apparently really misses those FBI Russian connection investigations and Impeachment hearings. :grin:

Funny and inaccurate twist.

If there were half the covid victims Trump would have been besmirched just the same.

Trump vaccine saved us another year of authoritarian malfeasance.

1 Like

Open to the general public, maybe, open to unlawful protestors, no.

At what point did the protest become unlawful?

At the point they came together to protest without a permit. Or left the area they had a permit for.

What point is that?

I absolutely do. You should be ashamed embarking on your career and accusing people without proof. Tsk, tsk.

2 Likes

Of course it’s political.

3 Likes

Was it? What was novel about it?

Equivalency denied.

Prove it.

1 Like

You guys have all become super iffy on peaceful transfers of power, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Lol it’s on video.

You won’t make her into Vicki Weaver no matter how hard you try.

1 Like

We are discussing the law.

Now there’s a crime.

“You guys”

No it isn’t.

I’m not trying to make her anything.

Yes, you guys. Whatever you’re calling yourselves now. The true believers and those who claim to be just riding with Trump for practical reasons event though every long con in history simply tricks the mark into thinking they’re working with the con man and getting over on someone else.

Yes you are. You want to make her a martyr. And it’s just not working, because get this, charging like a moron through a door with men with guns on the other side during a riot just doesn’t pull the heartstrings like an innocent mother and child killed by feds no matter how much you minimize the actual riot.

4 Likes

Pfft, I can’t speak for Sneak but I am pretty sure he is as happy to see the back side of Trump as I am.

1 Like