Masking for Evah!

L.A. is ordering that everybody remask. I’m sure other lib areas will follow suit. Those of you in lib areas who thought you were through with this madness. Enjoy!!! You voted for it. While you’re forced to breathe your own recycled air for God know’s how long, those of us in conservatives area will breathe freely. Have fun!!

:mask: :blush:

BREAKING: LA County Reinstates Mask Mandate by Matt Vespa (townhall.com)

Everyone mask indoors to protect the unvaccinated.

1 Like

Gee i thought vaccines worked. Why the need for mask? Maybe conformity is the real reason after all

1 Like

There was a doctor on NBC who is really pissed. He said that since the CDC has not changed or modified the current guidelines the knee-jerk reaction does more harm then good. He said that it will install panic in a whole bunch of people which is not good.

1 Like

That doesn’t explain why the vacinated should wear a useless mask. Did the unvaccinated ask for protection?

We are getting more and more breakout infections into vaccinated people.

It’s not good.

1 Like

So the vaccines aren’t working? Who knew.

1 Like

99 percent of hospitalizations and deaths are among non vacinated people. If you want to mask, then please do. It ain’t happening in red states.

Knock yourself out and have fun!

1 Like

Nothing is 100%.

But of course you knew that.

The likelihood is vaccinated people, if they get COVID, will have a mild case.

1 Like

Ah once again the person who doesn’t understand how anything works proves it again, with his belief in “magic masks”…the kind that let virus particles leak straight through…but somehow trap the many many many times smaller than a virus CO2 molecules.

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

They are working, but not at 100%.

Nothing is 100%.

As predicted just as soon as people started feeling normal again. lol

8 Likes

That does not address the breakthrough infections.

Yep it’s all a plot to keep us masked forever.

:rofl::rofl:

Germs are your new 20 year scare. GWoT is over. :wink:

2 Likes

Meh. Asians have been wearing masks during flu season for years.

It’s not the Super De Dooper Threat To Our Republic that today’s right seems to want to classify everything as these days.

1 Like

Scary varies, then different virii. Lots of telling you how to dress . 20 years. Enjoy it. :wink:

2 Likes

Right…only a selfish pansies whine about wearing a mask. It’s ■■■■■■■ ridiculous how they pretend it is the end of freedom. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve never felt like masks were any kind of hill worth dying on, but L.A. County’s decision is only going to harden people from even considering the shot. It’s going to do much more damage than any actual prevention.

I’ve stated numerous times masks were never going away.

4 Likes