Masking for Evah!

It seems that there are more people who are getting the shot because of increased local outreach and their desire to protect family members. Unfortunately in some cases of the later these folks have lost family members to Covid-19.

1 Like

Personally I don’t like getting headaches, having trouble breathing, my ears hurting, and not being able to wear my glasses. So for some of us it’s not about lack of freedom.

1 Like

It’s a threat if I can’t get groceries because I need to wear a mask when there is no chance I get sick, it’s totalitarian! It’s to see how much can be gotten away with.

Personally I would have thought that death would be one’s ultimate loss of freedom for a person on this earth.

How do doctors and nurses cope during operations?

The Trump Vaccine is doing what it’s supposed to do. You can still get the virus, but chances of getting seriously ill are slim.

What did you expect?

Well I won’t know cause I plan on not getting it.

The vaccinated aren’t dying, so what’s the problem?

Nope. It’s a step into greater freedom for a person on this earth who is trustlng and following Jesus. Live or die, we win.

1 Like

I am glad you brought up Jesus. I have been thinking about as a kid how naive people would be to take the mark of the beast. I am beginning to find out unfortunately how real that moment will be.

1 Like

We’re all good here in NorCal.

I have fantasized for decades if CA was legit split into North and South just below Bakersfield.

SoCal pretty much pisses me off just by being there. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Why ask me? It is the stupid excuse they are using.

exactly

the left loves and lives to control. this is their gift from god. it’s part of their pathology

2 Likes

“selfish pansies” lose their minds when people don’t obey bureaucrats petty orders.

recommend it and be done

masking is a personal medical decision and should be none of anyone’s damn business

esp since they dont do squat in this context

that’s their rationale - right

how about everyone unvaccinated wear their own mask(s)

or, stay outdoors

1 Like

Now the rationalization.

1 Like

good! this is sensible.

plus, there’s another doctor on nbc (and everwhere else including fashion magazine covers) who says people shouldnt be going around in masks and they might make people feel a little bit better but dont provide the perfect protection that they think it does.

Outstanding start.

like the flu, there will always be flare ups and infections among the frantically vaccinated

take a breath. turn off “news”

in that setting masks are warranted. they also “cope” with wearing safety glasses (dentists anyway) and gloves

food service people often wear (cope with) hairnets and gloves too