Trump promised 20 million vaccines by the end of the year

This thread is about the vaccine.

If all you have is TDS, go here.

Political Thread

2 Likes

Look who’s at the top sir.

Of course I said recently and that is true.

Texas is smoking jersey in deaths per capita.

Allan

Once again…your governor’s decisions negatively impacted New Jersey and I do not understand why those that live there, aren’t up in arms. Instead, I hear you blaming the WH and this makes no logical sense. Trump is the POTUS equally of all states and yet, the negative impact is not equal across all states from the decisions made by their governors.

Mod Note

This thread is about the vaccine. Please stay on topic. If you want to do a rehash of the politics, go to the Coronavirus Politics thread.

Trump vaccine and operation warp speed is finally have sufficient affect on new covid cases.

Nice job president Trump.

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s the vaccine yet - I heard this morning 0.5% of the US pop. has had one shot.

But it sure as hell is good news.

I know two more families infected - one 100% and one about half.

1 Like

Fact remain…new cases are dropping like a rock. Just in time for libs here to try to give Harris/Biden regime credit.

I just want it on record.

2 Likes

They have dropped like a rock before in your chart and then rose again, I wait a week or two before declaring a trend.

Allan

Holiday traveling was the cause for spike. Facts remain…we turned a corner. It’s all down hill from here.

Thanks Trump…

4 Likes

Texas started out by making 1b eligibility based on age (+65) or aggravating conditions like diabetes. Cuomo went with immediately giving the shots to young workers who had a risk of death of a fraction of 1 percent.
Seems to me Democrats like Cuomo wanted to use the death count to say how terrible Trump was but then when it came time for distribution they opted for a method that would not minimize the death count…as some actually put it because the aged were disproportionally white.

I’m scheduled for my first shot next Monday. Yay.

3 Likes

We called it in June as they prolonged the closures.

Whatever is going on now hadn’t had time to be fixed by vaccines.

Keep telling yourself that. I know how hard it is to give Trump credit for must serious pandemic in 100 plus years.

Even out economy is set to go roaring back…unless Harris/Biden admin ■■■■ that up too.

1 Like

I didn’t say they had. Wouldn’t know.
We will know shortly.

Why not?

14 and half million people got their vaccination. Should be more. Nearly 40 million people has antibodies in them…and countless more millions that have it and don’t know about it.

The worm had turned…Thanks to Trump.

2 Likes

Only 7.5% of the population has been infected … without the benefit of a vaccine.

Wow! New Jersey’s death rate is ten times that of Hawaii! I wonder what attributes to that.

1 Like