Coronavirus Thread Political II

How fun. I gave straight answers, just not answers to your liking. If you don’t agree with laws or question their constitutionality, take it to the courts. I could not care less.

The public health authority of the states derives from the police powers granted by their constitutions and reserved to them by the Tenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The authority of the federal government to prescribe quarantine and other health measures is based on the Commerce Clause, which gives Congress exclusive authority to regulate interstate and foreign commerce. Thus, state and local governments have the primary authority to control the spread of dangerous diseases within their jurisdictions, and the federal government has authority to quarantine and impose other health measures to prevent the spread of diseases from foreign countries and between states. In addition, the federal government may assist state efforts to prevent the spread of communicable diseases if requested by a state or if state efforts are inadequate to halt the spread of disease.

You’re the constitutional scholar. :roll_eyes: I’m sure you’ll lead the crusade. Lol.

You gave no straight answers so let me repeat.

Where is the due process?

Where is the probable cause requirement met?

You don’t seem to understand due process.

1 Like

The honeymoon looks over for the WHO and China…

“Today, we learned that Chinese officials have not yet finalised the necessary permissions for the team’s arrivals in China,” Tedros told reporters on Tuesday.

“I am very disappointed with this news, given that two members had already begun their journeys and others were not able to travel at the last minute.”

He stressed he sternly told told senior Chinese officials “that the mission is a priority for W.H.O. and the international team”.

Must be something to hide after all. Trump was right…again.

1 Like

Just gonna dust off this old thread. How’s everyone doing?

Corey Johnson, 52 died from Covid 19 at The federal prison complex in Terre Haute, Ind.

Dustin Higgs will die from Covid 19 tomorrow.

Wonderful, thanks for asking.

1 Like

768 deaths and counting today under Harris/Biden admin.

1 Like

Since 12 EST?

Well maybe not since 12 EST. But reported. Maybe we should start the count tomorrow…give Harris/Biden admin benefit of doubt.

I agree. They are celebrating today. Start the casualty count tomorrow.

mhmm.

How does that change anything I said? Did it not surge despite masked mandate?

Was it not receding until holiday season started?

Now we don’t want to see the daily count?

I could have predicted that one. :wink:

2 Likes

Way to go Fauci!

1 Like

Giving up on Day 3?

3 Likes

What about it progs? Is this the attitude we need?

1 Like

We all heard how Biden would have done things differently…better etc.
And now you have nothing to say?

You all ran on Trump incompetents…and yet can’t even make 1 single improvement?

As for million doses per day…Trump pretty much hit that mark as well.

1 Like

No excuses. We just looked at the number of people who died under Trump to say he killed them. Biden is responsible for every death after noon on Jan 20. How many has he killed since then?

I love how he is claiming he inherited such a mess in distribution. Then why does he keep Fauci? Fauci is the one responsible. But we all know he inherited the virus and he inherited the vaccination and he is really as responsible for what happens from now on as my next door neighbor. His job is to make it look like he had something to do with all this as the results of the vaccinations come in.

1 Like

It will take months to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the US. The facetious comments about the pandemic magically ending once Biden came to office were just that. Sorry to burst the bubble on that false narrative.

And yes, Biden is now responsible. There is virtually nothing he can do which will have an immediate impact on daily deaths. Everything done now is to make sure things have and continue to improve months from now.

1 Like