Trump promised 20 million vaccines by the end of the year

it would be 800k and no vaccine if joe “followed” the science

1 Like

Instead we got heard immunity dr scott atlas.

What a genius.

Allan

2 Likes

hate to break it to you, but herd immunity is the endstate goal no matter how you get there. vaccines would be the better way, thankyou president trump

3 Likes

I have one of those side risks too. Sounds like i’m gonna have to wait 4 to 6 more weeks.

Meanwhile new cases has free fallen from it peak…

1 Like

My county is sucking in new cases.

Some doc on CNN real early this AM - like 6am, so maybe not the A-team doc - was saying the country has crested teh holiday surge and since new hospitaliztions are down, that’s a grat sign.

But then at 8:30 - so more prime time - a doc said they weren’t so sure about this. Too early to tell…

(I had to do some driving for work this AM. Was in the car way to early and way to long…)

I agree with this.

We will know a lot more Thursday.

2 Likes

Fauci said on “Meet the Press” yesterday, that it was a big misunderstanding based on the fact that initially (in December) doses were held back so as to be able to give people their second shot, but when it became clear that “the cadence of the flow of dose” was going to be consistent and reliable, the reserve was distributed to the States.

1 Like

Change of heart (coincidental with the change of Administration)?

3 Likes

Of course. The virus vanishes wed. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

WTH are you talking about?

No, 400K dead by Wed, and 500K by the end of February. Worst president ever.

Still counting them body bags…

1 Like

It’s a good, concrete way to keep track of how many people died due to Trump’s absolute incompetence. He’s the worst.

Yeah with New York and New Jersey leading the pack on deaths per capital.

Trump- the absolute worst. Incompetent liar.

Why the hysterics? One day and a wake up.