Trump promised 20 million vaccines by the end of the year

The average dropped to 776,901. We must have taken the day off.

GET ON WITH IT!

They’re vaccinating the hell out of centgov prisoners. They’ve used 99% of the vaccine they were given.

Captive audience.

1 Like

Who ya goin’ to blame come Friday?

Nah, this was perfect for them. They will have a vaccine Trump didn’t have.

The only thing Biden is selling that Trump didn’t have is snake oil. :wink:

Texas is smoking jersey these days.

111 vs 18

Allan

I think this is a good step. Ends the early release incentive.

Yeah…herd immunity will do that.

Still Trump and his administration of incompetents. It will take more than a day for the new people to fix this mess. This is what happens when amateurs are in charge at every level.

Yeah…getting multiple vaccines out and millions and millions and millions and millions of doses given or in storage to be given…in a time that is the shortest in the history of mankind is ezpz…amirite? :sunglasses:

Slow Joe has some big shoes to fill.

2 Likes

In deaths.

Allan

This thread is about the vaccine.

If all you have is TDS, go here.

Political Thread

2 Likes

Look who’s at the top sir.

Of course I said recently and that is true.

Texas is smoking jersey in deaths per capita.

Allan

Once again…your governor’s decisions negatively impacted New Jersey and I do not understand why those that live there, aren’t up in arms. Instead, I hear you blaming the WH and this makes no logical sense. Trump is the POTUS equally of all states and yet, the negative impact is not equal across all states from the decisions made by their governors.

Mod Note

This thread is about the vaccine. Please stay on topic. If you want to do a rehash of the politics, go to the Coronavirus Politics thread.

Trump vaccine and operation warp speed is finally have sufficient affect on new covid cases.

Nice job president Trump.

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s the vaccine yet - I heard this morning 0.5% of the US pop. has had one shot.

But it sure as hell is good news.

I know two more families infected - one 100% and one about half.

1 Like

Fact remain…new cases are dropping like a rock. Just in time for libs here to try to give Harris/Biden regime credit.

I just want it on record.

2 Likes

They have dropped like a rock before in your chart and then rose again, I wait a week or two before declaring a trend.

Allan