From CNN: Former Presidents Obama, Bush and Clinton volunteer to get coronavirus vaccine publicly

From CNN: Former Presidents Obama, Bush and Clinton volunteer to get coronavirus vaccine publicly to prove it’s safe
Former Presidents Obama, Bush and Clinton volunteer to get coronavirus vaccine publicly to prove it’s safe

Good on them!

4 Likes

Good for them…trusting Trump vaccine will speak volume. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is what leading by example looks like.

2 Likes

And then Trump shows up and gets the first shot.

2 Likes

Will he? He absolutely should.

1 Like

Hey if couple people I know says it’s safe…can I be in that lineup?

Or peasants like me have to wait?

You stole my line. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Sorry M8…

Do you think trump will take the vaccine publicly like the ex prez’s are stating they will?

Ummm…he already lead by example how to get the virus.

2 Likes

Actually millions of other Americans got it first. :wink:

In Kentucky inmates and prison guards are on the first phase of vaccine shots. The ex-presidents may want to wait and see how the guinea pigs respond.

In this case, if officially calling it the TRUMP VACCINE convinces Trump voters to take it, I am all for calling it that.

3 Likes

And Trump haters won’t…yeah I agree. :wink:

I disagree. I hate the guy, and I’ll happily take it. I want people to get vaccinated. Period.

How far are you willing to go in your wanting?

Fine by me. Polio vaccine. MMR vaccine. Flu vaccine. HPV vaccine. Chicken Pox vaccine.

Yep, the “Trump” vaccine fits in there nicely. :grinning:

3 Likes

Come on, Obama I will give you was a popular president. Bush lost with a worst approval than Trump had when he lost, and also started the Iraq war. And Bill Clinton is just a creep in every way possible. We know he went at minimum twice to Epstein’s Island and there is a picture of the woman who accused Epstein giving Clinton a message.

I don’t want to be led by these people.

2 Likes

Ok. Your choice. But there is some anti-vaccine sentiment on both sides of the aisle with concerns about safety. Having prominent leaders from both sides taking the vaccine will give people confidence that it is safe.

That’s about how I see it.