Why are we STILL so far behind?

Many people who go to work will indeed get better, and may never show any symptoms. Now, go find where Trump said people who had the virus should go to work.

No argument from me.

The Chinese have been lying out of their asses and attempting to cover this up since it started.

Exactly! No big deal. People go to work with coronavirus and they get better! Whats the big deal

Yes I have quite a few times.

The capability to produce that many tests quickly doesn’t exist and neither does the lab capability to process them quickly.

It can be a big deal. But Trump never said that people who have the virus should go to work, and for all the talk you will never, ever be able to show a quote where he said people with the virus should go to work.
So dance around it and pretend that’s what he meant. He didn’t say it and he didn’t mean it.

1 Like

Nope people go to work they get better.

We only had 1 person sick in the US. Had it under total control

Really, you’re not tricking anyone, at least no one who doesn’t want to be tricked.

Yes. Repeating Trump’s words is “tricking”.

War is peace

The truth is rather inconvenient for them.

You originally said wide distribution BY fall. Why make stuff up and add “winter”.

That would be about 5 MONTHS to have it in full distribution between now and September 1st.

The best estimate by people who actually understand the process is 12-18 months.

I find it amusing that you can’t fathom making tests for people who need them now, and then openly defy expert opinions when it suits you on far more difficult medical production processes.

I do. Propping up the stock market and the banking industry was way more important. So what if a few thousand people die? They’ll get over it. The billionaires in this country losing a few millions? Well that’s a tragedy that must be addressed ASAP.

And fall is eight months after January.

Because of the panic the vaccines are getting green lighted faster than any have been in history.

Human trials have already begun and this virus wasn’t even coded until January.

We have the capacity to produce hundreds of millions of doses of vaccines every year.

The capacity to produce similar numbers of tests and the lab capacity to process them quickly doesn’t exist.

Development of tests and vaccines began in January, attempts to prop up the markets and financial industry started a couple of weeks ago.

An economic collapse would be far deadlier than this virus.

Trust Fauci…

Or WildRose…

That’s a hard one :thinking: :rofl:

4 Likes

Fauci has said we can’t have a vaccine by next fall/winter? When and where?

Of course they did. :roll_eyes: Was this before or after the weeks of declaring it a hoax?

1 Like

Fauci told reporters last week a vaccine for public use likely won’t be ready for another 12 to 18 months .

2 Likes

Careful. Facts don’t bode well around here.

3 Likes

Repeating that lie isn’t helping your case at all.

Nobody in the administration ever said it’s a hoax. You know it, we know it so why keep repeating it?

So he hasn’t said we can’t have one available sooner did he?