Why are we STILL so far behind?

No one had said we need 100s of millions immediately except you. You are just making numbers up.

Stop talking out both sides of your mouth; in other threads you proclaim we contained this and it isn’t that widespread, and here you are saying we would need 100,000,000 tests, immediately, to cover anyone who suspects they have symptoms or were in contact with someone who is ill. :roll_eyes: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Let’s face it. It’s something most other countries have been doing. For several months now.

I find it incredible people still believe mass testing isn’t vital to helping us mitigate the spread

Prove a negative?

How about you prove it can be done?

Fewer than 1,000,000 people world wide have been tested to date.

Yes most people will get better. That has never been in question.

Most people in Italy are getting better. How’s that working out for them?

You just keep moving those goalposts.

Keep those goalposts on wheels.

If it wasn’t’ why did he take issue with the statement?

Every post clearly says that you are making numbers up, because you are making numbers up.

I have no idea what you think you proved.

2 Likes

You said anyone who is concerned should be able to be tested.

That would be at least a hundred million people in the US.

Right? Doesn’t make any sense at all and no consistency

Which is people who have symptoms or were in contact with anyone who is ill, also clearly stated.

No, you said anyone concerned.

Then you started moving the goal posts.

2 Likes

Not I didn’t, I immediately defined concerned.

You are simply deflecting because you have no excuse for not having enough tests available for anyone who has symptoms or has been in contact with someone who is ill.

Again. Fail. Now show us a quote where he said that people who were ill should go to work. You can’t do it.

1 Like

You can’t believe China’s figures, or any reports by China.

If you point at the people working day and night trying to get this done, and yell “Work harder! You are failing us!”, I’m sure those test kits will be out there sooner. Good job!

The facts of course show otherwise.

There don’t need to be any excuses. The capability to produce that many tests or labs to process them didn’t exist before Trump took office and it isn’t likely to exist for decades at least.

As I’ve pointed out prior that would require creating more manufacturing and lab capacity than has ever existed in this country or any other and it would all be sitting idle for years or decades between outbreaks. You wouldn’t have a workforce capable of doing so either since there’s no way we’re going to pay tens or hundreds of thousands of technicians and operators to sit around doing nothing between outbreaks.

You’re just whining because of the R beside Trump’s name.

You get better when you go to work bro!

Partisan whining and bitching will solve any problem. :smiley:

You still have not answered why we have been unable to produce enough tests for everyone who has symptoms or has been in contact with someone who is ill.

I’ll keep waiting.