Supreme Court Nominee

Now you’re grasping.

Have there been any nominees that haven’t been ABA members?

What did I say that was incorrect? Race, sex, religion all identities. All identities used to narrow a pool of potential SC judges over our entire history.

Recently no. And the members of the Federalist Society who grade and recommend are as well.

Selecting based on identity is cringe. Are “progressive” and “conservatives” also “identities”?

How about selection on merit? How would that be?

Well then, the accrediting board of a profession, and a conservative think tank critical of that profession are hardly the same thing vis a vis recommending and grading nominees.

Cool. So it is a distraction.

Do you see the vast differences between the ABA and the Federalist Society?

Who made the ABA the “accrediting board”?

There are a few differences. One vast. The ABA managed to dupe the ignorant.

1 Like

I have yet to see any real critique on KBJ based on merit. At best we are getting this nonsense about how the “most racist president since LBJ” committed to, and then nominated a black woman

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

In this very thread I have clearly stated my objection is not about Ketesha or even her cringey crittiness.

Brandon is the bad actor here. He had a chance to set up for success and instead took the low road.

You© applaud him for it like it is some kind of virtue.

@PurpnGold
Is Jackson a:

1. Qualified judge who happens to be a black woman?
  2. A black woman who happens to be a qualified judge?

I will be forwarding your answer to Crenshaw.

Is Judge Jackson a
  • Qualified judge who happens to be a black woman?
  • A black woman who happens to be a qualified judge?

0 voters

Ok

Ok

Ok

It is a virtue to, at long last, appoint a black woman (and third black person ever) to the court.

Yes they are identities. Just like “evangelical” “lgbtq” “black” “disabled” “veteran”

Of course 1.

Is ACB a:

1. Qualified judge who happens to be a woman?
  2. A woman who happens to be a qualified judge?

I will be forwarding your answer to Rufo.

Did he utter the words “African-American”?

Per the Constitution. Prove me wrong.

There wasn’t just one quote. You fell for a linguistic trick. It is called echolalia. Often used in advertising.

Well, damn.

I provided quotes, now the backtrack.

Duck meme?

Enjoy