Supreme Court Nominee

Look at the date.

And I’ll assume the source is acceptable.

2 Likes

That was the Woke sky screaming to remind him after they bullied Breyer to retire.

You really are unconscionable.

1 Like

He just did what your favorite woke Presidents did. Select based on sex and/or race.

I don’t see an issue with it either way.

You and your brethren seems to only have an issue with this particular pick. I wonder what the difference is…

The word literally means from Latin America and is used almost exclusively in the United States… There is no other widely used definition.

No, they do not do the exact same thing. The ABA grades nominees of all political persuasions on their qualifications. Evidence that they attempt to be nonpartisan is that conservative judges are rated very highly by them as are liberal judges.

The Federalist Society provides a list of conservative judges that are suitably conservative in their jurisprudence. They don’t rate liberal nominees at all.

So one side (ABA) fairly evaluates both sides on qualifications while the other (Federalust Society) doesn’t rate on qualifications but rates conservative judges on adherence to partisan doctrine.

Totally the same!! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Trump didn’t select on race. He didn’t commit to race. Yaboi did.

Making decisions based on race is cringe. CRT is cringe.

1 Like

ABA only grades members of the guild.

1 Like

He didn’t promise anything. :rofl:

Also… he said qualified in that video. I seem to recall you stating that Biden never mentioned he was looking for qualified black women.

Again thanks! :rofl:

Latino is not used only in the US. It is used in Latin America.

Hispanicos is not.

Unconscionable!

“Qualified” goes without saying. None of them are “unqualified” per the Constitution.

Race is just another identity… just like sex or religion.

Making decisions based on sex is? Cringe?

Completely dishonest! And to defend the most racist POTUS since LBJ! Tsk, tsk.

Party over even race?

1 Like

Okay, but the meaning is the same, from Latin America.

You said in a prior exchange between us that he didn’t say he was looking for qualified candidates.

Then you send me a video saying he promised something (when he never uttered the word) AND for bonus points showing him saying qualified.

Thanks buddy

They also accredit law schools. Can you even pass the bar and practice law without a degree from such a school?

Meanwhile, the Federalist Society is a think tank.

WHAT! Look at what you just posted to defend that old, white racist.

Yes, based on sex is also cringe.

1 Like

Yes.

Sure, of former insiders and current members of the guild.

This is becoming unhinged. I’m thanking you for the video.

Quote it

He didn’t utter the words “African American?”