Supreme Court Nominee

Breaking news this morning that President Biden will nominate Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court. A formal announcement is expected later this morning.

President Joe Biden has selected Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson as his nominee for the US Supreme Court, a source familiar with the decision confirmed, making her the first Black woman ever chosen for the high court and kicking off Democrats’ effort to secure what remains of the court’s liberal minority.

Biden is expected to officially announce his decision Friday at the White House.

Biden doing the nominating? Check!

Black? Check!

Female? Check!

Then…she’s Brandon qualified.

2 Likes

Left wing woke lib Sotomayor type. Check. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Circuit judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, from 2013 to 2021. Check!

District judge on the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. Check!

Vice chair of the United States Sentencing Commission from 2010 to 2014. Check!

Clerk for Stephen Breyer. Check!

Harvard Law School. Check!

3 Likes

Eh, 3 to 1 within 5 years. Same slant. No actual changes have been made. Back to more important things.

1 Like

Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson **

Nice.

Garbage

1 Like

I prefer my judges to get their law degrees from the STREETS!!!

1 Like

Nah. Just not Ivy League and especially not Hahvad.

1 Like

Sure. The Ivy League is over represented on the bench and, at times, overrated.

I can’t wait for those that think Trump was the greatest president ever to share their insight into this nominee. I so value their opinions.

1 Like

Yep very qualified. More so than Barrett.

Seems like a good pick.

1 Like

Why is Barrett less qualified?

Mieres was less qualified but shhh we don’t talk about that presidency.

Its official.

Hahvad has been in a state of entropy for a while now.

'Merica!

:rofl::fist:t5:

White

2 Likes

We’re not going to get anything but that from Brandon.

And she’ll be replacing that same voting entity in the outgoing model. It’s a wash. We’d be getting that same thing had he selected someone from any other gender or any other melanin mix.

I just don’t see value in fighting this appointment. Efforts and cycles can be better spent on other hills worth dying on.

Just my opinion.

1 Like

:popcorn:

1 Like