Should camela harris Resign Her Senate Seat Now and Let California Voters Decide Who Should Serve Out Her Term?

who is Camela Harris ?

1 Like

Why wouldnt she? After all, she is gonna be the VP… the president of the Senate.

Or does she not have faith in the Biden- Harris ticket?

1 Like

You have faith in the BidenHarris ticket though… right?

Huh…

Weird, right?

2 Likes

I said the other thing back in May. Then the dimocrats started burning down the cities and their leaders all said… What did they say??

She should resign now if she truly believes in her campaign. Plus, campaigning is sooooo time consuming.

Trump in a MASSIVE landslide btw.

If she resigned now, the Gov would still appoint someone to finish her term or until a special election.
Less then 3months, during a pandemic would prob not be supported by either party.

Even more massive than 2016 when 4 million more voters voted for Hillary ?

You can edit your title, you know.

2 Likes

Harris should do as she pleases and anybody else’s wishes or concerns be damned.

“…in the event of her move upward”

Comprehension problems?

The election for the rest of her term would take place in 2022. The Governors usually have the power to appoint until the next election. Not to the end of her Term. Which may very well bee the next election anyway. Politically, yes she should resign, and then Newsom will appoint a replacement until NOV’s election. Which after Trump defeats them, makes it harder for her to get a Senate seat back. Anybody CA could elect, would have to be better than her. Kinda frees her up to tun for Governor in 2022 though.

Her name isn’t hard to spell or pronounce. Better go ahead and get used to saying it.

1 Like

See, I told ya.

Of course I’ve been telling people since May that the riots were gonna hurt the dimocrats come election time.

I look forward to the day when all people refer to phonies as being a “kamala”.

@ohknow35, what happened to your keyboard when you wrote the thread title? All the words are capitalized except Kamala’s name. Weird.
Btw, its Kamala, not Camela.

3 Likes

I’m way ahead of the curve. Even the AP is doing this after I’ve been doing it for years.

“And” is not capitalized either.

Cool. Gonna be a long wait.

BTW Mike Pence just tweeted he and Trump generated more jobs in 3 months than Obama administration did in 8 years. Seems pretty ■■■■■■■ phony.

1 Like

I look forward to the next apology thread for all the trash posts since then.

2 Likes

You’re both in for a long ass wait.

The seat stays Dem either way.

Trumpers can always hope Newsom pulls a Blagojevich.