President Will Sign 4 EOs to Address Drug Prices

Executives of top drug companies have requested a meeting to discuss how they can lower drug prices, the president said.

Uh oh. Trump signs orders to lower prescription drug prices | Reuters

Not everyone slobbers over politicians.

Ya win some ya lose some. I’m sure he will get more black vote this time. I don’t thing the democratic support of the riots will do much to help Biden in the black community. Will it be 30 percent? Probably not. Maybe 18 if I was to hazard a guess.

No, But some politicians slobber all over themselves. We call these politicians Joe Biden.

What the hell do they have to lose?

2020 giving them side eye…

1 Like

Stuff like this and the DACA thing are him just padding his margin of victory.

Sauce for the goose.

18% black vote for Trump? In 2020? I’m not sure if you’re serious or making a joke here? And I’m being fully serious. Type-o maybe? Or for real you think Trump could get 18% of the black vote here in 100 days?

1 Like

What if it was higher than that even??

How much biglier do you figure his 2020 landslide to be compared to the 2016 landslide?

1 Like

I don’t know? What if? What’s your prediction?

Massive.

Massively bigly, or just bigly massive?

How about I say 18.000001% just so you don’t come back at me after election day, storming in like you just vanquished all enemies and want a bottle and a woman.

We’ll know in November. As I said, the abandonment of the inner cities is probably going to hurt Biden a little.

Nice! :laughing: :point_up_2:

Okay. So you believe 18%+ is realistic?

That didn’t answer the question at all. Want to try again?

Here is a more thorough explanation and reporting on what really happened here.

I’ve seen it but haven’t read through it yet. As for congress my first reaction is congress won’t do anything that will give Trump credit. They will wait and see if they win in Nov to make Trump EC a reality IMO.

Absolutely.