President Will Sign 4 EOs to Address Drug Prices

Then whatever would you have complained about?

Then probably his skin color or the oddly pinpointed size of his pupils. Maybe the creepy way he sniffs. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Wait, trump didn’t sign these EOs?

I don’t think you missed anything. Trump didn’t actually sign anything. He just threatened to sign something in the future it seems. To be honest, Trump’s threats of doing something in a couple of weeks have lost their power, seeing as how many times he has now done this stupid crap.

The boy who cries wolf apparently still ropes some people in from time to time though.

Like so many other things Trump promises to do, if he followed through with them, then great. I’m no longer going to fall for the theater personally. If he signs something, then let us know.

1 Like

Waiting to see whether this is one of those “literally” or “seriously” things.

Or, like the sudden late decision to start wearing a mask (except when he’s playing with Little Leaguers, apparently), whether it’s election year pandering born of desperation.

2 Likes

Apparently some of us have higher standards before giving some sleazy politician an “attaboy” or any other sort of praise. Some, but not all.

I’m sure it’s my TDS that is preventing me from lavishing adulation on Trump for his promise to do something in the future that may or may not actually happen.

:man_shrugging:

He’ll have more flexibility to stop pandering once the election is over.

4 Likes

Good. I hope they do what they are supposed to.

The truth is that when you’re a star, the let you pander. Popping a couple of tic-tacs and having an ability to say five words in a row makes it possible.

1 Like

Unlimited TDS.

A Biden supporter talking about weird sniffing? :rofl:

1 Like

I’m happy about this. With my Medicare supplement I picked up my insulin for the next 90 days this morning for $3.90.

It has bugged me for years that so many people with diabetes have been struggling with such high prices for a med we have to have to not die.

2 Likes

How many times is Trump going to promise seniors a nice time then yank their shorts down and get grabby with them before they decide he’s untrustworthy?

1 Like

That quote is a false one.

Anything that brings down the cost of drugs in the US is a good thing.

I have not read the EO so assuming its not a switch and bait Good on Trump for doing this.

1 Like

Not very many more times. Trump won seniors by +16 in 2016. He is currently polling -9 to Biden with them. Between his lies on prescriptions and his failures with COVID, this may be the one demographic that ultimately does him in.

Thankfully he’s got that massive surge of Black support to offset the senior drop.

7 Likes

Between Black support, Leo Terrell, and #walkaway, he will probably win in a landslide.

5 Likes

Rasmussen has his black support at about 30 percent. That would be a huge increase. They were one of about 3 agencies who got the 2016 election results right.

How did they do in 2018?

1 Like

Trump’s got nothing to worry about.

All the same, keep sweet talkin’ them seniors, Donald!