Trump to Pardon Dinesh D’Souza

It’s getting a little wild eyed in some corners in here.

Oh…,…and Nazis too I’ll bet?

So is that true about all political types who get charged with crimes? Or just the Republicans?

Wait and watch, Yakshi. These two are good.

They alternate being naive and world-wise, sometimes in the same phrase, that it’s obvious they’re just trolling.

Probably but if we put the full force of the federal gov’t into investigating you, me, or anyone just about anyone else sooner or later they will find a prosecutable violation.

Every tear the tag off of a pillow or mattress? Ever take a questionable deduction or “forget” to include a few bucks cash income on your taxes, say something that wasn’t complete or completely true to an LEO?

We have so many laws today it’s virtually impossible not to violate some of them even by accident.

Or he committed a crime?

1 Like

Have you ever marched to it, in formation with other patriots?

I still can’t hear it without whispering to myself

Left
Left
Left
Left
Left

The answer was yes. He did commit a crime, of which he pleaded guilty.

D’Souza. Too much aligned with the bloodthirsty neocons for me to wish him any good will. Yet this move really seems to piss off the right people, so I may be good with it in the long run.

Nice hack job on the edit you should be proud.

Now, try answering the question.;

Wait, were we just asked if we ever tore tags off of pillows?

I submit. D’Souza was unjustly targeted.

1 Like

Snicker.

1 Like

Dinesh, good Christian that he is, didn’t know that it was considered wrong amongst Christians to be engaged to another woman while still married to his wife.

Just to be helpful, you know that it’s not illegal for you to tear that tag off unless you’re a pillow/mattress seller right? You can do that if you’re just the consumer.

3 Likes

Yep, it’s not illegal to tear off the tag if you own it. Next.

Yes, I’ve ripped off a pillow or mattress tag. Yes, I’ve probably made mistakes on my tax returns. Yes, I have probably misspoke to a police officer.

Have I ever made illegal contributions to a United States Senate campaign in the names of others? No, I haven’t. Dinesh D’Souze did. And he plead guilty.

So many things are legal these days it’s impossible to accuse people of wrongdoing while defending wrongdoing.

He was “investigated” because he told the woman he donated to about it, and she reported him to the FEC.

If you’re going to blindly defend criminals because you like what they say, at least take the time to get the story right.

2 Likes

There’s no denying he broke the law

Some people just don’t think that law should have applied to him. Because, reasons.